Reviews for Black Clover: Chaos Rise (SYOC)
Outcast001 chapter 4 . 10/27/2019
Not bad, not bad at all! The fight scenes weren't confusing or overcomplicated, the hints of backstory we got to see were interesting, and I am curious about how Kareem went from Diamond Kingdom assassin to a Clover Kingdom Magic Knight. Ex's history is certainly interesting, and Crimsons ridiculous power as well!

Everyone got out of there alive, at least! I am so very curious about them! This was a good chapter.

Now, my grievances. HOW COULD YOU SAY ANY OF THE ORIGINAL BLACK BULL MEMBERS WERE NOT IMPORTANT!? THEY ARE ALL IMPORTANT AND WONDERFUL! I know this was mentioned last chapter, but still!

Either way, this is a good story and I will continue to enjoy it!
ShadowWolf223 chapter 4 . 10/25/2019
O.o I did not expect the dragon. Wonder what the "package" was.
Lockhardt chapter 3 . 10/7/2019
Wasn’t too bad a chapter, defo gon still be centered around black bulls I can see, think my Orc didn’t make the cut
Outcast001 chapter 3 . 10/7/2019
Nice! The rooming arrangement was hilarious, and all the little bits and pieces as we learn about the other characters and learn more about the trio. It's all just pretty awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter!

You've done a wonderful job!
ShadowWolf223 chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
Great chapter. The senior Black Bull members are pretty funny.
Outcast001 chapter 2 . 9/20/2019
Not bad! The fight wasn't too detailed nor was it too vague! Dialogue seemed a bit off, but frankly it wasn't that bad, and I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter! Seeing these new characters is great, and I look forward to seeing more of them!

Keep up the good work! I'm so excited!
The Wizard of Runes chapter 2 . 9/19/2019
Yay! I loved reading about Crimson’s fight, though I wish his appearance got a bit more detail.

Anyways, as for the new style...hmmmm...haven’t quite decided yet myself. Seems cool though!

I wonder what new people we will see at the base!

Loving the story so far, can’t wait for more!
ShadowWolf223 chapter 2 . 9/19/2019
Nice chapter. Glad that Naeva kicked butt. The ending style is interesting.
Cameron chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
This seems like a very good story and thanks for giving us a choice I look forward to see were it goes.
Cam.Katarn chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
How about
Name - Alexandre Velaquon for Xander short.
Magic Attribute - Gravity.
Gender - Male
Age 16 - as it would explain his advanced abilities since he would not have joined immediately.
Secrets - he is secretly a illegitimate noble child which is why he has so much Mana but can't tell anyone because he doesn't want his noble side of the family coming after him.
Quirk - he could be a very curious person and that gets him in trouble.
Family - Unknown father, mother died years ago after he got his grimoire
thats all i've got for now hope you use some of it.
ShadowWolf223 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Nice start to the story.
LoneTaker chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
So, you take submissions via email, or PM?
If PM, how do I compose it?
The Wizard of Runes chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
Nice to see you back Zyler!

Looks like Fanfiction is picking up again, and so is my inspiration as well.

I suppose I will see about submitting a character also!

Plus this looks really well done, and I’m also a fan of the series!
Insane Boi chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
Nice to see you back in action! Im totally going to submit one for this!

Again, great to have you back! People who actually update and try to follow through with their fanfictions and SYOC are far too few. (though I admit I should do some updates myself lol)

Anyways, cant wait to see more!
JackHammerMan chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
Yeah, hard pass on this since as you have a 4 other SYOCs from this summer alone, so understandably, I feel this won't make it far, but maybe I'll be proven wrong, who knows. And on top of that you have to "Favorite" just to even get in even if one were to apply. Look, I'm all for wanting someone to follow so they can properly keep up with the story but giving a "Favorite" to a story is supposed to signify you really enjoy the story...so making it mandatory feels and IS extremely cheap.

BTW this isn't a "troll" comment, as it's genuine and I'm just expressing my views on this as a reader. I understand that you didn't have time during the summer but maybe you should focus on your other SYOCs since going into a new one isn't the smart decision. Hopeful, this isn't deleted, but if it is, c'est la vie.