Reviews for Soul Slip
That's just too cute️. Please post more chapters
Kathy chapter 3 . 8/21
I enjoyed this so much that I keep checking for new chapters, hoping for more soon, please, this is so very very good, more please, thank you for writing and sharing such an incredible plot and such good writing and dialogue and emotions, kudos
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 3 . 8/18
Awh seeing the two of them bond like this is absolutely adorable! Similar but very, very different to what we know them to be on the show, and I love it!
Kathy chapter 3 . 8/18
so cute, what a sweet cute warm cozy lovely chapter, Sammy is becoming more like a little boy all the time, so smart and cute and now all the visual expressions and his conversations, nice he's not left standing up to charge now, really enjoying this story, want more, so much more please, thank you
aRTsyisAwesome chapter 3 . 8/17
This story is amazing! I'm loving this Sammy so much! I wonder if any programs that were overwritten accidentally might affect the story ... hmmm. I also am excited to se Sam trying to blend in with the human crowd and maybe even meet some other androids!
sdfam chapter 2 . 8/9
love love love your stories
Black Fungus chapter 2 . 8/9
I really like this. Dean's dad is show to be not as much an a-Hole as most stories have him. I like that they are treating Sam well. I caught the kaz and other part as the plates for Baby. Thanks again.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 8/9
Interesting idea! Though it gives me a pang to think of our Sam as stillborn. :( But nicely written, and I really appreciate your fatherly John.
scootersmom chapter 2 . 8/9
Interesting idea!
Keep writing!
Kathy chapter 2 . 8/9
Kudos to you for sure, for coming up with such a cute imaginative scenario, but I get the feeling it won't always be warm and fuzzy, yikes, what will happen when Syscore and/or the military start hunting them? Looking forward to the next chapter and will try to wait patiently A WHOLE WEEK for it! thank you
Kathy chapter 1 . 8/9
great opening chapter, so very interesting and then what a twist at the end, oh no, they can track the android to the Winchesters! haha seems good that Sam is a model that can defend himself
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/23/2019
Intriguing idea! As sad as it is to think of a stillborn Sam, it’s bittersweet that Dean would adopt a friend like this. Probably the only way he’d have a real one. I do like this human John, too.
And I love that quote from Lewis. I literally just read it the other day!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Oh man, I love this idea! I've never seen one done like this before, and I'm 125% on board if you decide to write more! If not, this is still an incredible story :) I love how observant Dean is even at ten years old, he's really older than his age, which makes sense, and him just naming the android Sam because it feels right *feels and like the backstory of John's reaction to the name too* And they get him on May 2? Too perfect, so great.
Iowa Kat chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
This is a very interesting AU. You have a good eye for detail and you've set up the plot well. I hope to see more of this. And that's not just because my son's name is Adam William.
whatnosheep chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
really intrigued to see how this story develops. loving it so far!