Reviews for Eye of Sauron
t.m.p.a chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
I am so tired of sg1/lotr crossover where Sauron is suddenly a Systen lord and orcs turn out to be Jaffa or something equally stupid. Actually I think there is only one Stargate/Tolkien mix that is readable: Lothithil's 'Not Quite the Lord of the Rings'. That is how you put these two stories together.
Vala Meldaran chapter 9 . 9/14/2009
EXCELLENT-my two favorite fandoms crossed over. I think you misspelled one word though (it's "kel'na'rim") but this is a GREAT story. Good idea about Sauron and Saruman being Goa'uld overlords-i noticed the similarities between Anubis and Sauron & his Nazgul.

Namarie,

Vala
sh777 chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
This is a interesting take. Will it be finished?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
Mucho interesante. The plot is different from what I expected, and you're doing a relatively good job with it. Keep writing!
Fishy Rainboots chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Good job. I am enjoying it.
Amethyst Princess 27 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Your story is pretty good so far.. Great job. I have to admit.. I am curious as to what will happen with a character like Legolas or Aragorn and O'Neil being in the same story.. Interesting... Your future stories are anticipated.

You have a new fan,

Amethyst
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
Wow, great fic. It saddens me that you didn't add more chapters. It was getting so good!

Update!
dinawen chapter 9 . 9/12/2007
neat story
Hope and love chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
i love it!
Pagan Twylight chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
It's a shame you didnt' finish this... I'd have loved to see a Sam/Martouf/Legolas triangle... not to mention the rest of the LOTR story finished with SG1 and the Tok'Ra helping out. I can just see them all at Helms Deep. Wasn't that in this story? Pagan
Gundum M chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
this is good.
mrsdeshiro678 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! I love this story. It has both of my favorite people and places. SG-1 and Middle-earth. Too awesome. UPDATE!UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! Please don't give up on this story.
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 9 . 7/5/2005
update soon please.
entilza chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Great story! Bring in the Ents, since they guard hte stargate. Have the Tok'ra tell them what Saruman really is and have them agree to hlp.
dragon of atlantis chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Keep up the story. It is getting good and I hope that thay make it out of the crash ok! No I'm just kidding, if they didn't make it out of there the story is over. And that would make me sad, because these are my two favarite shows. Thanks again.