Reviews for (You Are) What You Love
ashleymaynard chapter 9 . 11/3
God, I love everything about this so much. It's heartwarming and heartrending and tender and playful and sexy and lovely. As always, anxiously awaiting the next installment!
sarascofield72 chapter 9 . 10/27
Just finishing this fic. As usual...AMAZING! Just the right amt of angst. Why wouldn't she accept his help? Ugh Lucy! Too proud for her own good. I love them together in their apt.
MustSaveTimeless chapter 9 . 10/21
I. Love. This. Sweet and sappy Lyatt is so satisfying after all they went through to be together. And I loved the throw back of "is this your way of asking me to move in with you?" Riya is awesome too. Looking forward to more!
KLafferty6 chapter 9 . 10/20
Okay, first of all - between the rolled sleeves, black tees, four languages and shoulder holster mentions, you KNOW I am loving this ;)
I think I mentioned it on twitter, but I Think He Knows is one of my absolute favorites and the “hand around a cold glass” is SO Wyatt Logan, it’s not even funny.
This installment was the perfect mixture of angst and sexy and love and progressing forward. You know I love the angst fics, but this may be one of my faves! Good on ya, girl! Can’t wait for more!
Jbiemann chapter 9 . 10/20
This definitely makes me feel like the older stuff that you wrote. I love it .
KLafferty6 chapter 8 . 9/30
Oh, Wyatt. He can’t help but brood, can he? I love that he wants everything to be perfect for Lucy - he’s always held her in such high regard no matter what their situation and all she wants and needs is him. These two. I swoon all over the place. Lovely job as always, lady!
KLafferty6 chapter 7 . 9/30
Ah! I love flirty/sexy lyatt! This was the perfect balance of sweet and flirty while still addressing the real life aspect of what they were facing next. I knew I was going to come home from vacation to some goodies!
sarascofield72 chapter 8 . 9/29
This was adorable and and so true to character. Of course Wyatt would be blaming himself for anything Lucy is unable to enjoy because his job is to provide what she enjoys. I love that Lucy always has a positive attitude to turn things around.
ashleymaynard chapter 8 . 9/25
Awwwww. Grumpy Wyatt is so endearing. LOVE THIS. Can't wait to read more!
ashleymaynard chapter 7 . 9/25
GOD THEY'RE SO DAMN CUTE. I LOVE THEM.
ashleymaynard chapter 6 . 9/25
"It reminds him of a sunrise." God, I LOVE THAT LINE.
And "YOU'RE the lightning, ma'am" gave me chills and made my eyes well up with tears.
"THEN LUCY IS HIS DAYLIGHT." I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING.
ashleymaynard chapter 5 . 9/25
First of all, I'm sorry for falling so behind in my reading! But know how very excited I am every time I get a notification that a new chapter has posted!

Second of all...this chapter was goddamn BRILLIANT. It took my breath away. It was everything that happened in the movie but it took it up SEVERAL LEVELS. Seriously, kudos.

I'm on to the next chapter!
Zoja chapter 8 . 9/24
Only 3 months underground? It sure felt longer, but then again, I never really tried that hard to keep with an actual timeline.

Anyway, I love the chapter! I can easily understand how Wyatt felt - leaving the bunker only to find out your apartment doesn't offer you anything that's much better than that - even less, in a way, since the bunker at least had furniture! Then again, it is also something special to remember the day by - and a nice, funny story to share and laugh at some years in the future!

Thank you for this part and as always, looking forward to the next!
sarascofield72 chapter 7 . 9/23
Okay, so this was nice to wake up to on my day off! Lovely Lyatt kisses, banter and sexy times. I loved it!
Zoja chapter 7 . 9/22
It's so nice to see you actually involving deteled scenes. While I understand they cut things so that the episodes don't get too long, the tiny glance we have of Lucy and Wyatt putting an ornament on the tree makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE with the deleted scene. It's not like one cannot go without the other (obviously), but without that deleted scene, we lose the reason why they are shown doing that (since it is basically happening out of nowhere, they just put an addition on an already decorated tree).

As to the 'a bit smutty' part, I was actually expecting worse, haha. To be honest, I'm not a fan of smut and I usually skip the 'juicy' parts because, more often than not, I find them written in a cringeworthy way no matter how good the rest of the fic is. It's not ALWAYS the case, of course, still. BUT, here I really didn't mind it one bit :) And it's not like we are unaware that Lucy and Wyatt can't keep their hands off each other, so it's actually very... in-character. Not to mention, as silly as it is, I have this little headcanon that 'not wasting any more time' during that particular Christmas also had a very adorable side effect of a gift, so yeah. :)

Anyway, another great part! And after going through all your Lyatt stories yesterday (okay, all except the AUs), I'm totally looking forward to reading more!