Reviews for The cat has been away
DragonLark chapter 5 . 11/25/2019
This is an amazing story!
Thank you!
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day!
KennaScripts chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
Super cute! Great job!
AgresteBug chapter 5 . 10/4/2019
Absolutely loved this! I always enjoy seeing Adrien jealous and ugh, the feels. They are real. LOL
decode9 chapter 4 . 9/30/2019
Of course it was Alya.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 5 . 9/29/2019
This is really good and I hope to see more stories from you with this fanfiction honestly it will be nice to see more stories of things like this or even things before. I always love reading reveal stories as well because it's so interesting to see everyone's different views on how it will happen and how each party will react towards it.
RockSunner chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
Interesting that Hawk Moth has been "defeated" and yet Gabriel Agreste is still around. I wonder what happened?
KrisKrat chapter 3 . 9/21/2019
When I read the first chapter on my phone I thought this was a one shot for some reason, I'm so glad it's not! I like the song you created for this chapter, you did really well :) I can't wait to see what happens next, thanks for sharing!
decode9 chapter 3 . 9/21/2019
Add whoever wrote that article to the causality list.
decode9 chapter 2 . 9/21/2019
...Okay does that rat convention have a list? Because everyone even the waiter seems to be on it. Poor Adrien.
authordra chapter 2 . 9/18/2019
man, im enjoying this
siren8484 chapter 2 . 9/16/2019
I LOVE a jealous Adrien. I'll eagerly be waiting for the next chapter
siren8484 chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
This was so much fun to read. I'll be waiting fot the next chapter!
Nieka2000 chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Whahhahah love it can't wait for the next
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
why do think about this song called My Boyfriend is back from YouTube.

becuse that what i am thinking about.
decode9 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Yep I'm with Adrien. The rats held a convention while the cat stayed at the vets. Now they're going after the mouse the cat protected. To put it simple...all possible ones after Marinette are in for it now. So I'd be running.