Reviews for Like a River
EnderBorn249 chapter 18 . 6/1
I have never before seen a fix that is both crack and has amazing plot and you have amazed me today so thank you
merionayates chapter 18 . 3/24
LMAO I LOVE THIS
LMAO not Tsunade warning Sakura she has to get good at sensing ASAP
Miss Cherryblossom-Chan chapter 1 . 2/14
12th time rereading this(ᴗ
Nagi Aoe chapter 18 . 1/20
Wholesome chapter for the win!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 18 . 8/29/2023
I’m really enjoying reading your story. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Reznov4444 chapter 18 . 7/23/2023
Will you be continuing this story?
CampPillow chapter 13 . 4/17/2023
The laughing tree XDDDD
CampPillow chapter 9 . 4/16/2023
PAPA KAKASHI LMAOOOOOOOO
CampPillow chapter 2 . 4/16/2023
Damn, sleeping on command is a good superpower, I want it too
mandorakat chapter 18 . 4/6/2023
too good man. too good. hope you continue
woxinlin chapter 18 . 3/2/2023
aw i really hope at some point you come back to finish this story!
Miss Cherryblossom-Chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2022
This is my Eleventh time rereading this piece of art and yes I counted. Whenever I really want a good laugh I read this, the author has an amazing sense of humor wish i could meet her in person and make her my best buddy.
FliscentFiretail chapter 18 . 7/18/2022
bro, I can't tell you how many times is come back to reread this baby and have done so over the years. it's so good! all the fluff and love and shenanigans give me that serotonin that I lack at times and really cheers me up, this is such a good story. I love the part when Tsunade is giving sakura those "you poor thing" looks when she realizes that shisui is probably going to always love sakura. Tsunade's stories about Kagami-oji were pretty funny as well and the reunion between Shisui and sakura was so cute. hiruzen was absolutely hilarious to read as he got a kick out of kakashi's suffering. if you need someone to bounce ideas off of or someone to brainstorm with or a beta, just hit me up!
Suettee chapter 18 . 6/20/2022
Damn this is like one of my favorite naruto fanfics ever, it's freaking hilarious, their interactions are priceless, and to top it off so clever in the strategies (even if the focus is humor) and wholesome. I'm in love with it () it's a shame that we might never see this finished, but thank you so much for writing it! You left me so satisfied, warm, and fuzzy inside, it was exactly what I needed S2