Reviews for For Love or Duty
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 11 . 7/22
It's Been 4 Years But I Love This Fic! It's One Of The Best I've Ever Read ️! Hopefully One Day You Will Be Inspired To Continue!
AW88 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I love your writing! Please continue the story!
Llavender chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Amazing story! Please write more. I'm dying for your next chapters
Elen-Di chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
I keep rereading this story because I love it SO MUCH and I love shipping the senshi/shittenou and IT'S SO PAINFUL NOT TO BE ABLE TO READ ANY MORE... so please, please if you would, please update soon? Pleeeeeeeeeease?
Commander Beckett chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Hey Sapphiregirl, I've been following this story since you first published it and I think I have re-read this n number of times.

First of all, you write so well - it's such a pleasure to read an author who gets these characters. I love how you've characterised them and moved the plot and tied it to the Sailor Moon universe.

Second, you write all the pairings so realistically and you could actually imagining each couple having dynamics like in your story.

Third, please update your story. This is brilliant and I'm a huge fan
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Please, Please, Please Update! I miss this story so much and would love to see it finished!
Noah-Lockets chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's a shame that's been that long since the last update. I look forward to the continuation. Good job )
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I've been reading this fic as long as I can remember and it is definitely one of THE best Sailormoon fics out there ️. I don't know if you're still revising the chapters yet to come or not but would you be able to post back the old chapters?
Heatherfeatherz chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Please please update this story, it's truly amazing!
KisekiNoSekai chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I wish you would update this I love your story so much it is filled with so much emotion! Good job :)
Buckets Full O' Sunshine chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Hey! I have to admit, this is probably one of the best Sailor Moon fanfiction I've read and I love it! I enjoyed the emotional moments, especially regarding Mina's and Malachite's conflict towards each other. It was probably one of the only stories that got me sympathizing with the characters, and (grudgingly) made me tear up. This is seriously an addicting story; I can't pull my eyes away!

Anyways, thanks so much for writing this! Have a nice day! :D
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
Awww... so cute! Mina and Mal are adorable! Update soon!
Mycutykoala chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Please tell me you didn't give up on this fic! I started reading this since I was in elementary, and now I'm in college. The fact that I haven't forgotten this story while growing up must mean something. :)
I remember that you actually had written more chapters on another site before moving here. Please upload them! T_T

Vanessa.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I have looked for this story for so long and have followed it since it was in the moonromance website. Please update, I would like to see this story unfold further and also hope it will be completed, as it holds so much promise to where it is heading
Please update soon, Jen
Serenitatis-Mare chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
I've got to tell you, I'm mad and disappointed. I've been reading this story since I was 13 years old. Know how old I am now? 21... I started reading it on and there you had a much more advanced story line, which I had printed out. Of course I lost the copies..

A couple of years ago I wrote to your private email address to please continue this fic. And a lot of people reviewed you and asked you to as well. And finally after God knows how long, ya finally did. Now...it's going to be 2 years after your last update and i thought 'maybe she's super occupied and has no time. But then I go into your profile and see that you have updated your other story RECENTLY.

Please finish this story. And if you're not going then put out the other, not-modified version so we at least have something to read. Don't leave works like these undone because you're going to end up without a lot of disappointed readers. And I know I speak for everyone who has BEGGED you to repost.