Reviews for For Love or Duty
redfenrir chapter 11 . 7/24
my goodness .. it was great.. love your fanfict! i always love KunzitexVenus.. can'wait to see more!
Reidite88 chapter 11 . 6/19
Continue please!
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 11 . 6/17
I want another chapter! Soon, as soon as you're able, please
Kittyy w chapter 1 . 5/25
Awesome
Sweetscape chapter 11 . 1/4
Please please please update ** like omg your writing style is magnificent
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
It's Been 4 Years But I Love This Fic! It's One Of The Best I've Ever Read ️! Hopefully One Day You Will Be Inspired To Continue!
AW88 chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I love your writing! Please continue the story!
Llavender chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Amazing story! Please write more. I'm dying for your next chapters
Elen-Di chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
I keep rereading this story because I love it SO MUCH and I love shipping the senshi/shittenou and IT'S SO PAINFUL NOT TO BE ABLE TO READ ANY MORE... so please, please if you would, please update soon? Pleeeeeeeeeease?
Commander Beckett chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
Hey Sapphiregirl, I've been following this story since you first published it and I think I have re-read this n number of times.

First of all, you write so well - it's such a pleasure to read an author who gets these characters. I love how you've characterised them and moved the plot and tied it to the Sailor Moon universe.

Second, you write all the pairings so realistically and you could actually imagining each couple having dynamics like in your story.

Third, please update your story. This is brilliant and I'm a huge fan
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Please, Please, Please Update! I miss this story so much and would love to see it finished!
Noah-Lockets chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's a shame that's been that long since the last update. I look forward to the continuation. Good job )
Guest chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I've been reading this fic as long as I can remember and it is definitely one of THE best Sailormoon fics out there ️. I don't know if you're still revising the chapters yet to come or not but would you be able to post back the old chapters?
Heatherfeatherz chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Please please update this story, it's truly amazing!
KisekiNoSekai chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I wish you would update this I love your story so much it is filled with so much emotion! Good job :)