Reviews for The Propriety Failure
AvonleaBrigadoon chapter 16 . 6/25
I really enjoyed the way you managed to make Caroline into a sympathetic character. Her and Elizabeth becoming friends is a very interesting departure from canon.
zaubernuss chapter 32 . 3/31
Bravo! This was excellently done! Interesting to think that the first P&P story I ever read that was all about women's power, freedom of choices and emancipation was written by a man!
Paprica Salt chapter 31 . 3/31
this story was wonderful. And I loved the dealing with the aftermath of the situation.

cahomi chapter 32 . 3/12
Great story. Thanks for sharing your writing.
Colleen S chapter 8 . 2/20
That was fun! Miss Bingley got a somewhat, long-distance, set-down!
Colleen S chapter 7 . 2/20
Brilliant tale!
Colleen S chapter 1 . 2/20
Love this story!
era-romance chapter 5 . 12/28/2021
chapt 5 is a copy of chapt 4. You may want to fix that...
Lady DragonRider 01 chapter 4 . 12/5/2021
WadeH,
Another lovely story! Can't wait for you to start your next story!
Question for you. You wrote in this chapter:
"I have been master of my estate of around 1,100 acres since the age of two and twenty. .." (Darcy)
1 sq mile 640 acres. So Pemberly lands are less than 2 sq miles. To go around the entire property would be less than 8 miles along the fenceline/border. In the original book, Pemberly PARK itself is at least 10 miles around. That would not include lands rented to tennant farmers, just the parklands surrounding the main house. To have an income from Pemberly of about 10,000 lbs/year (assuming rent or payment in money and/or crops), Pemberly lands would have to be pretty massive. About 10,000 acres rented? Not sure the exact amount, but in Longbourn Math you have Kent acerage being leased hypothetically for a bit over 1 lb/1 acre/1 year. Also, we would have to ssume that not every single acre in the wild, wooded north land is farmable/capable of producing something. I'm guessing Kent farmland produces a larger and more consistent crops, being milder climate and flatter land, therefore Darcy's lands would rent more cheaply. I'm only assuming rent from lands here, nothing from the home farm or investments.
Or do I have the math all wrong?
Thanks!
Corinne
Luvtooread1999 chapter 32 . 11/11/2021
This is exactly the kind of story I want to read (and reread). Bravery, compassion, wit, resilience, love, loyalty, self-sacrifice, personal growth, - all combined with friendship, family, courtship to give a happy ever after story of the best kind. Thank you.
Delbert59 chapter 2 . 10/23/2021
Re A/N. I laughed out loud when you said you thought the nível would be 16 chapters. I immediately
Poked at the bottom to see 32 chapters! I’ve read most of your stories now and they are generally hefty. And I’m thankful. There is just that much more story to enjoy.
Delbert59 chapter 6 . 9/23/2021
I like George Darcy’s instructions on apologizing
Yellow Green Fish chapter 32 . 9/19/2021
Love this fic tons! Thank you for your hard work! XD
Guest chapter 32 . 8/17/2021
just as brilliant as the recommendation said
LarinaRichards chapter 32 . 7/22/2021
this is one of my favourite fics of all time.
1,070 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »