Reviews for The Propriety Failure
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 31 . 12/3/2019
I had tears! such a wonderful talk and ending!
Jnbraden chapter 1 . 12/3/2019
WOW! so very interesting. I am already hooked. I avoided started this story due to the description making me feel like it would be some how perverse or distasteful. I usually love what you write, so I should have taken a leap. I am very glad that I was mistaken.
the dread pirate buttercup chapter 3 . 12/3/2019
This is a wonderful story so far - and I also enjoyed the Propriety Fiction. Your stories have plot and pace aplenty, which is refreshing. My only critique is that you sometimes use 'insure' when I think you mean 'ensure', but I am no expert. It only jars because otherwise your prose is so well written. Keep up the good work!
WayTooEasilyObsessed chapter 22 . 12/3/2019
wow! such a heavy and pivotal chapter! who would have thought that Mrs. B has depth? but her true selfishness would always come to the forefront. Poor Lizzy! she much be in such a wash of hormones, I think an adrenaline crash would be totally proper when she finally goes home and lets her hair down. both figuratively and literally! lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
I waited for this to be farther along/finished to start. As usual the writing is great. And out of the women I've asked (so about 7, 8 with myself) we'd rather be dead than have that happen
Dawns Heart chapter 32 . 12/1/2019
I delayed starting this study until it was complete, but it was so engaging that once I started I completely finished it within the same night. This was a really interesting AU, and you managed to touch on how PTSD can change a person but how someone who would have fallen in love with that person before they experienced trauma can still fall in love with them after it. It was interesting to see Darcy’s perspective, to see all of the Bennett sisters become more well rounded, to see a Mr. Hurst with personality, and to see a Caroline Bingley who not only is likeable underneath her mask but who also become a close friend of Lizzy’s. I think this might be one of my favourite P&P AU’s. Thanks so much for sharing :)
lpinney chapter 8 . 12/1/2019
Loved many things about this chapter... first, that Elizabeth didn't say the absolute minimum to Darcy, but I wish she would lighten up. It is hard to see him trying and her not trying! Secondly, I do love that Char and Mr. B are confiding in each other... strength in numbers! And finally, really love whenever Caro gets put in her place. :)
lpinney chapter 7 . 12/1/2019
Oh! Usually I like when E&D are in the same scenes... this made me sad. How ever will Darcy crack this shell? I hope he keeps at it, although I know it causes her stress.
lpinney chapter 6 . 12/1/2019
Again, I am grateful Darcy seems to have her father's friendship and support, although the fact that both are mistaken about what her issue is, is worrisome. I'm glad darcy is not deterred thus far, and am curious how he will achieve any progress knowing her true fears. I am so glad i can keep reading!
lpinney chapter 5 . 12/1/2019
Wow, I had not imagined the PTSD that Elizabeth carried with her long term. Gosh, at first i thought the tell noone was a good idea, but now i think she cant carry this by herself, she needs someone to help carry the burden.
Sheila L. M chapter 32 . 12/1/2019
Thank you. I appreciate you sharing your talents with us. Excellent story.
Sheila L. M chapter 31 . 12/1/2019
Well done...I am smiling and can now go off to bed with no loose ends...wait...there is a next...
Sheila L. M chapter 30 . 12/1/2019
Life goes on...
Sheila L. M chapter 29 . 12/1/2019
Interesting...meeting such a man...cannot imagine how awed I would be.
Sheila L. M chapter 28 . 12/1/2019
And she didn't make the connection but then neither did her!
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »