Reviews for The Propriety Failure
LarinaRichards chapter 32 . 7/22/2021
this is one of my favourite fics of all time.
irat chapter 32 . 7/17/2021
lovely story. I enjoyed it alot. well written. Thank you.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2021
I've read so many of your stories and this is my favourite Darcy yet. Thank you for your lovely story. I'm off to read the rest!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/29/2021
This is an absolutely fantastic story - thank you.
birdwoman95 chapter 32 . 6/23/2021
This story was amazing. I loved the full exploration of the characters and the involvement of the time period. So very well put together. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/14/2021
Loved it. Very different approach, and I liked the change-ups that ensued. Especially Caroline and in how E&D developed...they were still confused and full of misunderstandings, but of a very different type.
Also, after enough re-reading and re-watching of P&P, there's a point where some readers (this one) become tired of Wickham and want to fast forward. You kept him...and still gave us a fast forward button. Perfect!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/26/2021
Great story! And I am so glad with how you dealt with Elizabeth’s and Caroline's relationship.
ErRose chapter 32 . 5/14/2021
I think you did an excellent job with Elizabeth's PTSD. I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing and sharing.
BrilliantLady chapter 32 . 5/11/2021
Thanks for a great story!
DJArla chapter 32 . 5/8/2021
Despite the tragic beginning I really loved this story. You have the ability to allow your readers to glimpse the psyche and connect with your characters so deeply. I imagine this story could be triggering but also cause a increase of empathy towards those who have been in similar positions. As always, your writing is brilliant and I can’t wait to read more of it
Chris chapter 32 . 4/17/2021
Very well written. Please continue writing.
ValkSkadi chapter 32 . 4/13/2021
Oh this one was lovely. The perfect balance of sweetness and angst.
PoirotH chapter 13 . 4/9/2021
Was that a barb at the expense of all those manifesting theories?
wistful reader chapter 2 . 3/29/2021
Ha! Darcy better be careful! She knows how to get rid of a body and cover her tracks! Lol!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 32 . 3/24/2021