Reviews for The Propriety Failure
dayleyrider chapter 32 . 1/24/2021
Story well written!
Sear chapter 32 . 1/11/2021
Absolutey lovely fic. I reslly enjoyed it, thanks for sharing!
Colleen S chapter 32 . 1/3/2021
Wonderful! Fun to read again and again!
Colleen S chapter 18 . 1/3/2021
Wonderful! A new friendship!
Colleen S chapter 17 . 1/3/2021
Amazing!
Colleen S chapter 8 . 1/2/2021
That was fun!
Colleen S chapter 6 . 1/2/2021
Such a brilliant story!
libaka chapter 32 . 12/17/2020
Very much enjoyed the read! I loved this version of Caroline, and I felt that Elizabeth was very believable.
Callidus84 chapter 32 . 12/8/2020
Oh my, this was sooooooooo very good!
derekscottwoods chapter 32 . 12/5/2020
Powerful tale. An excellent and believable opening scene, and well developed aftermath. I particularly appreciated the way so many Hertfordshire scenarios could be the same on the surface, yet have such different undertones, due to Darcy making just that initial effort to apologize (though without any knowledge of Georgie's incident at Ramsgate, what excuse does he have for being rude?!), and the profound changes in Elizabeth's character and behaviors. I found it more gripping than canon, because the stakes were so great. They were both acting more mature.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2020
This is so unique, a great storyline with a new perspective. Personally loved the Caro set down!
I might have missed a chapter where it was revealed that G is actually Darcy’s sister, but personally I think it could be a more dramatic reveal that what it is being hinted at.
lubelle321 chapter 3 . 11/21/2020
Alright, I really enjoy your writing and have been going through your library. and I get so immersed into the stories that I'll forget how I even came across the story (even after seeking them out) and then I see the word "lunkhead" and just laugh like "oh yeah, that's the author I'm reading, I forgot"
B34chGr1 chapter 32 . 11/18/2020
Another wonderful story.
B34chGr1 chapter 18 . 11/18/2020
I will admit first thing I thought of after the power and responsibility quote was Spiderman. LOL
AnaFlor chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
WoW... I just binged on this story!
a super authentic plot with enough adventure, romance and angst to meet it at the same time interesting and a light read.

loved it!
saved it to reread in the future
1,071 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »