Reviews for The Propriety Failure
J. W. Garrett chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
OMG! Well, you have blown me away with this chapter. What a woman... that was amazing. It has to be Lizzy... of course. Man, she was an AMAZON with that walking stick. I wonder... did she keep it? Or did she throw it down in disgust? Did he die or did he live to debauch other young ladies? Oh, what happens when he arrives with the militia in Hertfordshire? Does he recognize her... does she recognize him? La! I am a wreck trying to out-think you. I should know better. You have a weird... um... a unique way of thinking and I love your stories. We've missed you.
Doris212 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
So nice to read your name as author. Great start! Can't wait for more...Thank you.
50of47 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Yowza! I think I can deal with angst city after this opening chapter. It will no doubt be easier to stomach than Wickham as rapist. If your story line has him in the militia in Meryton as per canon, then poor Lizzy - assuming she is the rescuer in this chapter. So much possibility for an interesting plot with this opening chapter.
VMLOV83 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
You have caught my intrest. I look forward to seeing where you take this!
debu chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Welcome back!

Thank you for the warnings. This story is a doozy. I look forward to reading more (perhaps with one hand over my eyes). Just kidding.

I have enjoyed each and every story you have posted.

Seriously, welcome back. And, thank you.
gulltranquilot chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
So, posting at least 1 chapter per day, right? Glad you have time to write again, Wade! -Katie
LoveMySofa chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Well, *I* would be interested in both versions!
Laina Lee chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
We've missed you and your stories, Wade. This is a great opening chapter and I am quite curious if it will follow on from here or if there will be a gap and the storyline next be elsewhere (say in Meryton when Elizabeth Bennet and her sisters are making a new acquaintance or at the assembly when Bingley and Darcy attend).
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72