Reviews for Love Hina Relations
Starfire99 chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Please finish this fanfic. It's just getting interesting with the introduction of Kanako.
Mad Merlin chapter 4 . 6/30/2007
This is quite good. Chapter 4 is the best so far. You turned breaking the fourth wall into an art form. I am impressed.

-MM
Begging For a Update chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
ROFL

Dude, you are the best writer on this place(in my opinion)
FaytRain chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
good job

ican say no more
DMage96 chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
nice *grins evily* Kanako got owned _. i dont mind Ka/Kei fic just as long she doesnt do her famous 'i must protect my brother' shit. like the steel wings of the pheinox fic. but man your stories are awsome. and thank you for writing them. lol _
Zefrn chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
Really enjoyed the new take and the introduction of his parents, the interaction with the writer, and an explanation of his immortality. I'll agree with others that Naru is a bit OOC but I like that, the mold needs to be broken sometimes for quality writing. Please continue this story, I am really enjoying it. Besides, it's Naru's birthday and very little has been done about that since her tearful explanation to Keitaro's mother.
GiMan chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
Love the Rewrite part and the interaction of the Writher and Characters
Amaya-Oneesama chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Wow. Naru's a little bit out of character! Even though she beats Keitaro, she's not that heartless and cruel. Oh well. It's a really good story so far. Keep up the good job!
Barthoze chapter 4 . 1/4/2004
A major screw up on this chapter
Funny, but still more screwed up than the anime itself
Mantis Man chapter 4 . 11/7/2003
Have you heard of Excel Saga? Your "Writer" inserts, if changed into "Director" "or "Nabeshin," could be the first part of turning this into an interesting Love Hina/Excel Saga crossover ...

That was just the first thought that popped into my head after reading this ;)
tobin chapter 4 . 10/30/2003
i liked the part where kanako choked naru, other wise yawning inducing bordom. should have went with the homcide angel
Knight's Shadow chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
update soon.
Alias the Jester chapter 4 . 10/29/2003
I particularly enjoy and favour the first two chapters of this fic, which have some very emotional moments.

The story seems to be taking a different direction as the chapters progress. Some very humorous situations, which I would be satisfied to see continued.

Kellie Akane Evans chapter 3 . 10/24/2003
Hey, I love what you've written so far. Please continue it for those of us who love Keitaro and Naru! Thanks! :)
Knight's Shadow chapter 3 . 9/26/2003