Reviews for What The Heart Wants
tmntninjaturtlesfan chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
There is one thing on my mind. Where is Casey?
Aster Sapphire chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
Wow...My apoligies for not reviewing earlier. to captivated Can I just say that I loved the bittersweet, ending to this chapter?
StixOfCinnamon chapter 40 . 7/10/2012
Woooooow! You have done such a good job w/this. You captured the characters personalities perfectly. I love how you gave the story a finished feel yet also managed to hook in the reader. I.E.- me!

(Btw... I'm not really sure what "I.E." means... I think I used it correctly...)

Gunna read more! Too good to stop! :)
StixOfCinnamon chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Pure genious.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Rika24 chapter 40 . 6/10/2010
loved the fic and i'll check out the sequel now :)
Rika24 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
this story was recommended to me even though i'm not a huge Don fan (he's my least favorite of the four, but i still like him). but i gotta say i'm enjoying it.

i just felt that as a big Leo fan i had to review this chapter. i don't think Leo is out of character at all and you did a great job with him, just like you have been with the past few chapters. _
T420000 chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
This is a cute interesting story, it drags a little bit, and seems like alot of your stories involves alot of arguing which makes me a little tierd of reading it after so long. but its a strong story with good character development and funny scenes, not to mention touching ones. I'm only on chapter eight but I'll def be back to read more tommrow.
Jessiy Landroz chapter 40 . 12/8/2005
aww, that was so sweet and lovely, I like it very much! x3 the way you did Don, Lin and April was all so sweet, and everything was just so well writtin! :D

anyway, I'm off to read the sequel, hehehe~
Jessiy Landroz chapter 37 . 12/8/2005
well the story is almpst done, and we're finding out alot of information right now... interesting..
Jessiy Landroz chapter 34 . 12/8/2005
yeah, Mike had always been the one with the bottomless-pit of a stomach! XD
Jessiy Landroz chapter 32 . 12/8/2005
aww Mikey, the goof ball never changed! xD I liked the idea of a snowball fight, and to think Casey and April are patching things up is pretty neat.. but Raph knows something Don don't, and Don knows what Raph don't, and in the same time, Leo and Mike haven't a clue... ouch!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 28 . 12/8/2005
YES! I KNEW IT! I knew it would turn into a Don x April fic at SOME point, it was all a matter of time! XD woo hoo! Oh, but poor Raphie knows that no matter how good that is, things arent as easy as they seem... ouch! wonder if April feels the same.. and what of Casey? I mean, yeah, April wanted a home, a lover and a kid, and she's already got those in Donny, so- Casey- ?

ah, sorry, I'm rambling, forget it...
Jessiy Landroz chapter 27 . 12/8/2005
well that went well, pretty well... Casey and Raph have always had a brotherly connection, so even if Raph cant really say anything, Casey is happy enough to have a friendly ear, no?
Jessiy Landroz chapter 25 . 12/8/2005
LOL! Mikey broke something already? hehehe! that was pretty cute.. the tention between April and Casey is going up and down again, but so far, things are settling, so I guess everything is going to go smoothly from here on, right? x3