Reviews for A Bit o'Blarney
ali-lou chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
hey, I just thought you had done this tory pretty recently so you'd get this msg I just wanted to beg you for a sequel to In the End A Beginning ASAP I seriously can't hold out much longer...I'm absolutely NOT lying I have been checking every day you haven't done anything in a while and I am starting to suspect you have abandoned fanfic please dont do this to me, PLEASE I promise I'll review every new chapter if you write it I SWEAR I'll be good PLEASE
artemis66 chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
love it. cant wait for more.
scruffy66 chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Great! Loved it! :)
thechosen1 chapter 5 . 9/16/2003
Well it's about time! I'm glad you didn't abandon it...please keep going. I really enjoyed this chapter, I like the correlation between the two separate generations. I can't wait to see how you bring them together.
kili-2 chapter 4 . 6/30/2003
great story plz write more soon
Mita427 chapter 4 . 6/27/2003
Really enjoying this...update soon!

Mita
Forget Yesterday chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
E! I got a thank-you.

Anyway- great new chappie, keep 'em coming.

Chapter five is up for Learning to Breathe, if you'd like to take a looksee. A warning though, it's kinda filler-y.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 3 . 6/8/2003
ahh loved it
scruffy66 chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
Great chapter! Keep it going! :)
Mistified chapter 4 . 6/8/2003
Great keep going i can't wait to see how the next chappy goes )
thechosen1 chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
I really love the creative thought behind this story. It's so different from any other that I've read..can't wait to see where you take it.

-E
scruffy66 chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
Sorry it has taken me awhile to get this read!

Great story, writing the flashbacks w/the present and coordinating them with each other - Great job! :)
spikealicious chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
Liked this lots, how Buffy reflects on how it is between her and Spike and how she wishes it could be different, yet doesn't see how it could be so. He's still looking out for her and she still finds some sort of comfort in his presence.
spikealicious chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
Forshadowing of another vampire who helps a slayer, eh? an imaginative use of old english (is that what it is?) in a far-a-way time, very nice.
spikealicious chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Very interesting interweaving of the mystical land of fairies, leprechauns, etc., throw in some vampires, witches, slayers, and interwoven between the past and present - love the way you can write this kind of story of old.