Reviews for Prince of Gotham
So good, I can’t wait to read more!
Mihasel chapter 2 . 10/5
great chapter ;)
I love Dick and the team's dynamics!
I have a feeling that unless "Titans" miraculously gets renewed for a another season shortly after the current one ends, I suspect the show will only appear every other year.
I wonder if Amy Rohrbach had any family or loved ones. Considering how fast she was killed on the show, I have to wonder if this issue will be brought at some point on the show and if someone will try to get revenge on Dick for not having Amy's back when she was killed?
A new chapter! Yay! Hope the next one will be even better! Here are my thoughts for today.

1. The thing about Bruce on Titans is that I think he was probably in his early twenties when he became Batman; so he’d probably be in his 40s right now. And let’s just assume that his hair looks the way it does because of the stress of his duties as Batman.

2. I knew that Aqualad was going to die in the flashbacks, but I didn’t think it would happen within the same episode in which he was fully introduced. I honestly don’t think he deserved to go out the way that he did; I would’ve preferred him to die fighting or sacrificing his life.

3. The original Titans team seem unbalanced in my own opinion; they really needed at least a speedster, an archer, and a Martian in their ranks.

4. I can’t tell whether the Arrowverse version OR the Titans version of Deathstroke is deadlier.

5. The short sparring match between Dick and Rose was great; especially with that Nightwing foreshadowing due to him using the cut staff as two sticks (which I think is the key for Dick to beat Deathstroke later on in the season; as opposed to using a bo staff).

6. I really hope Jason does NOT die falling to his death; we’re not halfway through the season yet!

7. Rose said that Slade killed Jericho, but I wonder if Dick Grayson and the other Titans were the ones actually responsible for Jericho’s death? If that becomes true, then Rose could become a villain as a result once she finds out.

8. I really do hope that we’ll see Barbara Gordon for real; I recall that she was only mentioned in the fake reality in the Season One finale, and Dawn had said that Barbara was missing. I really want to know whether or not she has already become Batgirl in the present day.

9. We finally reached the point where we will meet Superboy! I can’t wait to see how his powers will work in this version of the DC Universe, and I hope he’ll have tactile telekinesis.

10. I wonder if the DC Universe streaming service could do shows based on characters from the WildStorm universe of comic books?
vi chapter 2 . 10/4
I also can't wait for dick and Kory to become an official couple this season.
Cats and violin chapter 2 . 10/3
Ok this is awesome!
vi chapter 2 . 10/3
I really loved this chapter and I also loved Kory putting her hand on dick's shoulder and telling to him to not work too hard and I also loved Kory kissing dick on his cheek that was so cute. I also loved the found family feels and family dynamics. I also loved how you showed the titans caring for each other and protecting each other. wow, dick just got knocked out by Deathstroke and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I was also happy to read that dick is Kory's boyfriend, they are my favorite couple .
Great story! I hope you'll upd
Update!
Will Raven ever eventually say "Azarath Metrion Zinthos" in your story?
Welcome back,

I knew this story would come up sooner or later. Here are my thoughts for the day.

1. The season premiere honestly felt like a season finale; but I can understand why they needed to rework it when they did. Among all the characters that succumbed to their own darkness, the one I liked was Jason’s because his use of Joe Chill’s gun was clearly a foreshadowing of him becoming the Red Hood at some point in the future. In regards to Trigon, I am not sure if he is actually dead (even though the Titans TV Wiki says so) or banished because I felt Rachel beat him somewhat too easily. In regards to Bruce Wayne, I’m wondering if he is meant to be an amalgamation of previous depictions of the character, but I am glad he and Dick had that talk at the manor because Bruce thought that Dick was going to give him a verdict.

2. I’m calling it now: The flashbacks are going be one of those “When we were young and stupid” type of stories. I also know Slade’s son is supposed to be on the show, but what if he is actually only in the flashbacks and he died; and Slade went into retirement as a result?

3. When Jason announced that the Titans were back and Deathstroke watched, I told myself, “He started it, and now it’s going to get him killed in the end.” So maybe the Titans’ version of “Death in the Family” will be at Deathstroke’s hands; as opposed to the Joker. I MIGHT be wrong though and Jason might miraculously survive, but he’d probably still be a jerk.

4. I’m amazed that only three months passed since Trigon’s defeat. I’m hoping now that that Superboy Easter egg mentioning from “Doom Patrol” (specifically the episode, “Donkey Patrol”) will actually be shown on the show. The Easter egg headline was about a father in Metropolis pleading not guilty for causing a car crash that led to 5 deaths because he says that a naked man, with a dog, had hit his car.

5. There was a Roy Harper mentioning in the second episode. I wonder If Roy Harper is either Speedy, Red Arrow, or Arsenal?

6. If there was ever a Birds of Prey spin-off, I think a good title should be called “Oracle and the Birds of Prey.” A good plot should be about Barbara Gordon having moved to Burnside (a Gotham City neighborhood) and struggling to go through the five stages of grief in regards to the end of her superhero career as Batgirl and her inability to ever walk again, but then gradually accepting her new role as Oracle and becoming the leader of a bird-themed team of heroes. However, I question the chances of such a spin-off happening because I read once on the internet that Katie Cassidy-Rogers had pitched a Birds of Prey spin-off idea for the Arrowverse.

7. At the moment, I have no reason to believe that Rose Wilson is a villain. If she is though, I’ll smack myself in the back of the head.

8. I think there could a way the writers could do two backdoor pilots for both Red Hood and the Birds of Prey IF the events of “Death in the Family” and “The Killing Joke” both happened at the same time on Titans. A good plot would have to involve Joker shooting Barbara and then Jason tries to get revenge (assuming he had flirted with Barbara at some point) but his own arrogance gets the better of him and he gets kidnapped. Joker would then have to kidnap Commissioner Gordon and Bruce would probably be forced to choose between saving his friend or his sidekick; both being a great distance apart from each other. Bruce would have to choose the former and would succeed, and Dick likely would have to volunteer to do the latter and would fail because he would just be too late; even with a beat-up Jason trying to escape on his own after realizing that Batman would not be coming to rescue him.

9. I think another DC Comics team that should get their own show in the same universe as Titans should be the Secret Six. I’ll admit that I do not know much about the team; other than what I read on the Wikipedia page about them. I had also read that a TV series about them was supposed to be developed for CBS, but I guess it never came to fruition.

10. I think that the DC Universe streaming service should do movies set on various alternate Earths in the DC Multiverse. Think that’ll ever happen though?
Cats and violin chapter 1 . 9/16
Awesome I can’t wait to see where this is going!
vi chapter 1 . 9/16
I'm so happy that you updated and I love dick and Kory's conversation and how dick grabs her hand and I love the titans being a family that looks out for each other and I can't wait for the next chapter.