Reviews for 21 Days
Clairhys chapter 19 . 1/27
Points for keeping me at the edge at almost every chapter! There was just one or two chapters of Hinata’s negativity that drabbled on for so long I felt like I was rereading chapters. The fluff was amazing. I was squelling at these NaruHina recollections and not so much when they’re arguing. The arguments were so vague sometimes and it kinda killed me a little - I almost thought that they should go on separate ways because, well, communication was tough for them. Only at the end everything settles (somewhat understandable). And that ryo was never converted to USD lol. BTW this feels unfinished! Is it the really ending? I really want to see how Hinata is around Naruto’s friend (beside being jealous). Is Minato popping by? Does Jiraiya come back? Is he not related to Naruto? I know it probably doesn’t matter what Hinata does, but I’m curious... What she gonna do with her life? There’s so many ways to sport up a sequel or have it just continue more along the lines! *Fingers cross for continuation*
Clairhys chapter 1 . 1/26
Smut with a plot, and one with pairings I like!
jenuzumaki chapter 19 . 1/16
Finally, they will try to make it work i think. I just want them to be happy together.
aviesee chapter 19 . 1/15
Yay, finally, they spent a long time together. I'm so happy.
Re: author's note, I hope you finish THIS story though. Haha!
Thanks for updating! More power to your writing!
Cboylan chapter 19 . 1/15
dsmn man. great chapter and the fluff was perfect!
lala1224 chapter 18 . 1/6
Finally.

They make each other suffer too much for my heart !
Cboylan chapter 18 . 1/4
finally! now we can get the fluff right!?
aviesee chapter 18 . 1/4
There you are! Missing this story so much. Thanks for updating!
Happy New Year!
jenuzumaki chapter 18 . 1/4
Both are weirdos. I hope they could still be happy. They seemed hopeless with Hinata being too negative about everything. She confused me a lot. I'm not sure if she loves him for real. Naruto likes her even when they were in their teens. Hinata's mind is a mystery to him and it intrigues him. And he's also attracted to her beauty and body. He actually loves everything about her but he feels kinda lost.
uchihaNaruto247 chapter 18 . 1/4
Yesss finally
Mishi Nagano chapter 10 . 12/26/2019
Hi! I know theres a lot more chapters after this and so you've already wrote the gun range chapter, but im enjoying the story so far and Im also a gun owner and go to the gun range fairly often and hunt. So does my husband. So if you ever have any questions you could feel free to PM me and ask! Just wanted to offer. really loving the sory so far, especially since i had a much smaller version of what Hinata is dealing with when i was in middle school. id zone out so much that people would literally have to shake me for me to come back. I once sat in the cafeteria at school for 3 hours staring down at my food before anyone realized i was missing and it felt like id only ben there for 5 minutes
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2019
Its not often that I read a story that ACTUALLY hurts my heart. And while I'm enjoying this story I'm feeling genuine fear for these characters because it seems impossible for them to be together at this point and I'm honestly really eager to see how you make this happen. I just wanna see them happy. This story is tearing me apart.
maquina19 chapter 17 . 12/21/2019
I don’t get Hinata she wants Naruto but yet when he tries to get her to hang out and or have a conversation she brushes him of or turns him down. Well of course anyone with some decency would stop as if it’s always going to end the same well why try. Also her having feelings for Neji was really weird. Overall Hinata is acting very oc here. Canon Hinata would’ve never t be this negative or jealous she would keep trying to be her best for herself and try to get closer to Naruto. Also naruto has never chased down any girls except Hinata.
Euli ris chapter 4 . 12/18/2019
Well it is a good story
aviesee chapter 17 . 12/19/2019
We have to experience the sadness first to appreciate the upcoming joy, right? There is joy coming, right? Haha, thanks for the update!