Reviews for Curse of the Peverells
Esmereilda chapter 7 . 5/2
i look forward to seeing where u take this story
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 5/2
poor remus but he really should have known better
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 5/2
yea thats assuming he was still harry
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 5/1
dumbles minions and dumbles himself are gunna have a lot of trouble getting 'harry' out of that house tho i bet sirius or remus notice the diff 1st
Xuania chapter 7 . 5/1
This is quite interesting. I would love to see more.
HeartsStrenght chapter 7 . 1/12
I love your story! Can't wait to read more
chabluechoco chapter 7 . 1/10
. You should had bashing to the summary of this story
bookivore chapter 7 . 1/9
Nice story I hope to see Harry interacting with the other characters soon. And by that both parties dealing with the problems of interaction not Harry just doing exactly what he had planned.
I am entertained by the house it reminds me of Grimmauld in canon and even more in fanfic. However a thousand years ago they didn’t live in the same style manor as even a few centuries ago, it would be a fortified building or a castle, and the manners you are depicting also are recent as in the last few hundred years. This can be hand waved as a necessity to tell the story or magic society is different but a thousand years is a big thing to ignore.
Finally it just occurred to me that a thousand years ago is seriously before the statute of secrecy. Icarus would have at least walked among muggles just as an American Antebellum Southerner would have seen black people in the fields and towns. I would compare that to the modern pure blood attitude as someone from that history trying to talk to a Northern bigot from a very white state - they would think they were talking about the same thing but from entirely different knowledge.
llIMagic chapter 7 . 1/9
Thanks for writing this! Just found it, it’s a pretty original idea. Looking forward after the set-up to see Icarus get in on some real action or at least get back to school and interface with the public. Interested to see where this goes!
welcome007 chapter 7 . 1/9
F dumbles
welcome007 chapter 6 . 1/9
Nice. Remus was a coward
welcome007 chapter 4 . 1/9
He should sue the daily prophet
welcome007 chapter 3 . 1/9