Reviews for Fragments of Yesterday
Reikuwu chapter 4 . 11/23/2021
So interesting to see just how unstable magic can be due to emotions, in turn how good of a grasp kaito has on his emotions! It started out fun, but really escalated, huh. Oh well, it was a good read! yay to shinichi and friends!
LittleOrangeWitch chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
I just recently got back into the KaiShin fandom after a trip around many other fandoms, and as I read through many of my favorite fics, I recalled Midnight White which was also one of my favorites, and decided to check back on again. And oh my, what nice surprises! Illusion of the Sun is one of my favorite AU and it’s so good to see an action-packed sequel to it! Not sure if this is the sequel you meant in your profile, but it’s as good as the first two stories in the AU and thank you so much for writing it! It really brings the nostalgic from when I first read IotS many many years ago. Now I gonna go read those other updates you have had in the past two years haha. Looking forward to your new creations in the future!
DaLantis chapter 4 . 4/8/2021
I just want to say I absolutely love the stories you write for this series and I love the personalities you've given Shinichi and Kaito. I also love their relationship and how Chikage isn't in the story as much. while I like her, and would like to see some of her abilities, I like that it focuses on the boys mostly.
great work and I didn't think this was super dark. I think you did a good job writing a story that shows how powerful the two are and how dangerous their abilities can be and why its important to keep themselves hidden from those who would try to take advantage. honestly I enjoyed reading this a lot! well done!
SB chapter 4 . 3/30/2020
It was maybe a bit grim, but it ended well. Thank you for the story!
Kabnondra chapter 4 . 3/29/2020
I'm glad that it was a happy end for them after all! I love the idea of arming oneself with a spatula in the midst of all the extreme craziness. What a relateable thing to do.
Alshoruzen chapter 3 . 11/18/2019
The memory was sweet. I like the imagery. I look forward to seeing how it goes.
Heavenly Blue chapter 3 . 11/6/2019
I clicked this think it would be fluffy and healingggg!? Why is there so much abuse! My Kaito! My Shinichi! They’re such poor babies!

Super curious about what is going on outside by the way. When Kaito has a cold, the whole world should be wary. And Shiniche go save hiiimmm! 33
Hebiaczek chapter 2 . 9/30/2019
Oh dear, this went dark :o Not that I'm criticising~
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alshoruzen chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
That was fun. It’s cool to see more from this universe. I look forward to seeing what happens.
Lily chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Yay a new one from this series~
Hebiaczek chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Oh this was quite fun :D Can't wait for more!
SB chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
It's great to get a chance to revisit this universe! I thought it was funny, the things Kaito's magic did when he was sick, and how little explanation Shinichi gave with his instructions and predictions. I look forward to reading more!
SPAWNOFDARKNESS chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
I like it!
Anano Jinseite chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
i have woken up with such a blessing meeting me aaaa i love this universe of yours! im so happy its getting another spin-offDD Lmao did kai follow shinichi all the way to the grocery? skdDDKSKhksks stay in bed wyd kaitoo. Well, im looking forward to your next update! Thank you for the fic
Hikaru Yami 999 chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
Another sequel! THANK YOU!