Reviews for Betrothal
Trying -Helps chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
The story was good. I really liked the bit where you describe how Sasuke reacts. Also when you talk about how Naruto's brain doesn't work until an hour after he is awake, that was funny. Give you a thumbs up for Tsunade trying to explain to him how babies are made, it's sad but I bet he really might not have known, and I like the way you had the training dummies all dressed up as people from the Chunnin Exams.
I was wondering if you would mind taking the "Good Person Test." It's a test that shows if you are a good person or not and how that effects you. It's easy to find, second search result on Google.
SiriWrmg chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
Great Story :D
V chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Even though it's a good concept, one of my favorite pairings, and written really well, I can't help but be frustrated to the point of not wanting to read any more of this.

Naruto is just. so. stupid. Even stupider than he is in cannon, which is itself a significant achievement.

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter since it's not finished and hasn't been updated for four years (thus obviously abandoned)
aoinekonimizu chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
*eyes glowing like a jinchuuriki* you. killed. the. CAT.
aoinekonimizu chapter 5 . 4/30/2010
will they have kidz?
SargentAngua chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
O, o lemmie guess before i read more, they wanted the jinchuriki (bad spelling) to be together, but, since they are both male, and Naruto has no family, they chose Gaara's sister! Am I right? Well, ill read and find out
uiuhihbhbo chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk]pokpoik-0iokpoik-0oik-0oik-0oik-0oimkikmoimk
Rizaidym chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
YATTA! A FAN OF DESERT CROSS! YIPPIE!
ElliPW chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Oh gods.

Look you have a great fic here, I mean that, really great. Original idea and great execution. I am just really sic of this whole fannon idea that naruto's henge is special. Its very clear that the basic henge is an actual transformation. Thats why Bunta expected the fangs and claws to be real when he asked naruto to transform him. Its fiction not phisics.
Haitorei chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well crafted, I must say. I really like the plotline, and the story is really creative as well. I do, however, question Temari's initial actions regarding her departure. I undoubtedly do not blame you because the Sand trio are some of the more difficult characters to portray when it comes to Naruto, so a little out of character depiction is to be expected. I'm assuming this is after the Chuunin Exams chronologically, so we as readers have seen the tough side of Temari. In fact, when Shikamaru is weeping regarding the possible loss of his comrades (after the failure of the mission to rescue Sasuke) Temari recites to him some shinobi rules and even chastizes him for being weak! I think if anything, perhaps the more accurate depiction would be Temari shunning away her true feelings - which would undoubtedly be sadness at her leaving and perhaps even a blow to her pride - and act differently, more removed from her brothers.

I do, however, enjoy your depiction of Kankuro, as he even seems to be the more reasonable of the three, and I think you're spot on his discourse.

All in all, this is a phenomenal start to what I expect to be a great story. Nicely done, and bonus points for the creativity regarding the odd pairing. )

-Haitorei
Kakerott chapter 15 . 4/3/2009
it seems kind of sad that you stopped wrighting this ,as i was starting to get into it. it's well written, well thorght out, and quite good. please continue
Slytherson chapter 15 . 3/22/2009
please update soon!
Vixkill chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
"Maybe my subconscious mind is trying to tell me something?

'Drink more coffee' probably." lolz

great story. this pairing is both interesting and awkward, like i'm constantly expecting more cannon/my preferred pairings to magically resolve and everything will be right with the world...

but that's stupid.

anyway, great job.
Shadow of the Abyss chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
temari's family name is subaku i belive it is spelt
GH0STWRITERX chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lackey-sama,

please update on this fic... if you need help or have a case of a writer's block. feel free to contact me...