Reviews for The Beast Within
tamagat chapter 1 . 1/31
WOOOooooow...
Kitten Arina chapter 18 . 1/29
I don't believe that this will ever be continued after sitting for more then five years.
Kitten Arina chapter 15 . 1/29
I lost a lot of respect for you and this story I did not choose to read a multitude of shows and games crossed over into this one story.
Kitten Arina chapter 11 . 1/29
I still say you are crazy by not giving Ranma a curse let alone his original curse. But the story has been interesting none the less.
Kitten Arina chapter 9 . 1/29
I understand what it is that you are doing but I am not a fan of all that back and forth that you were doing.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 1/29
I still say that the story would have been better if Ranma kept his curse and being able to change into a girl.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 1/29
I would enjoy this better if Ranma/Matthew had retain the curse and was able to become a girl.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 1/29
Interesting but the whole story and the notes being underlined is annoying.
Red Death chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Been a fan of your work since Dual Destinies. I hope you pick this one up again someday. I was liking how it was going. Hope to see more from you someday!
Nic909olas chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Is this abandoned? If not how is five years of writers block hell treating you?
Reishin Amara chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
I really hope you decide to start updating again story is excellent.

Lol

Imagine if ranmas mom has a amulet piece.
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
When will this fanfic be finished?
Meech Macko chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Great fic ...Good that Ranma doesn't have that annoying curse...(its good for parody, but serious fic it just ruins the effect.)

Anyway..hoping this gets updated and not a dead fic.

Too many characters will ruin the fic...
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Update
wolf master97 chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Is this story discontiued on hold or what when do you plan on updating? Good story by the way.