Reviews for The Beast Within
Black Ace 0 chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
Please update this story soon.
I would like to know what happens next.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Just to let you know, her full name is Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, or Sir Integra Hellsing for short.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Actually, Alucard is younger that Dmitri by at least 200 years. It's estimated that by the end of the manga, Alucard was around 600 years old.
tamagat chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
WOOOooooow...
Kitten Arina chapter 18 . 1/29/2016
I don't believe that this will ever be continued after sitting for more then five years.
Kitten Arina chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
I lost a lot of respect for you and this story I did not choose to read a multitude of shows and games crossed over into this one story.
Kitten Arina chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
I still say you are crazy by not giving Ranma a curse let alone his original curse. But the story has been interesting none the less.
Kitten Arina chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
I understand what it is that you are doing but I am not a fan of all that back and forth that you were doing.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
I still say that the story would have been better if Ranma kept his curse and being able to change into a girl.
Kitten Arina chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
I would enjoy this better if Ranma/Matthew had retain the curse and was able to become a girl.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
Interesting but the whole story and the notes being underlined is annoying.
Red Death chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Been a fan of your work since Dual Destinies. I hope you pick this one up again someday. I was liking how it was going. Hope to see more from you someday!
Nic909olas chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Is this abandoned? If not how is five years of writers block hell treating you?
Reishin Amara chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
I really hope you decide to start updating again story is excellent.

Lol

Imagine if ranmas mom has a amulet piece.
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
When will this fanfic be finished?