Reviews for Project On Hold My Maid isn't from this world She's A Dragon
Nathair1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2021
Good start to a good story

Similar to OFA, it would be too much for Izuku to be able to use the full power of the sword, so why not have him have to work and grow accustomed to it and to be able to withstand it's power? Also, if it gets damaged somehow, why not have a way to restore it?
maxgallegos292 chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
I loving these so much I can't wait to read more
Triton600 chapter 1 . 9/17/2020
Please continue
Rex 15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2020
I love this.
Firm0426 chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
While there are some grammatical errors and not enough line breaks to make CLEAR sense of the story, I love the story you have made so far. I hope you can continue the story because I see a big potential here.
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 10/3/2019
I didn't notice any spelling errors, but I did see a lot of missing punctuation. At one point, you missed hitting a quotation mark, so it looks like a part of speech ends, but doesn't begin.

I enjoyed the chapter, even with all of the errors. As I said before, most of them are just punctuation missing. You should write for your own enjoyment, not other's enjoyment, because it'll end up feeling like a chore when you try to write.
XaiGRS chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Do. It.
ArkenX chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
I shall write this after developing my other two story ideas and see which gets the most amount of attention
WanderingMercAsashi chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
No idea what's even going on.
7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
Awesome
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
Well, well, what an interesting concept. I like it already.
Keep up the great work, dear author.
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 9/19/2019
This has my attention
MasterBlade47 chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
honestly not enough fics that revolve around Dragon Maid (Also I want interactions between Dargon Loli and Eri)
KeyofSolomon.M.E chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
Lol i like this idea . Heres hoping for a lot more chapters of the Mage Knight Hero Izuku and his Dragon house maid Tohru " xD