Reviews for Future of the Future
sangga chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
hey sis - thought i'd log in, as i haven't touched on this chap so far, and i want to keep you motivated! please keep writing, this is coming along great - i know it seems like a long slog (and it is!) but i know the finished product will be worth it! (and where's my alec/max PWP, btw!)

i did like this chap, although i thought the song interludes broke up the tension a bit. but that's my only crit - your dialogue is still on the money, and ben's personal interna-logue ('don't feel so bad, you've just been beaten by a genetic freak') is still unreeling beautifully. a deft touch with description - liked the last phrase, about blood-spatter making a simulated blush - makes it all taste good. so go on, post another chap, you know you want to...!

gimme more! - love and hugs, ellie
MirellaM chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
So... so... who's that girl?

Seeing (well reading) her playing at pool and then kicking these bastard's asses was great!

More please
Jondy2 chapter 2 . 5/14/2003
Great story! You've captured Ben really well. That kind of silent spookiness. The physical descriptions of action in the story are also very well-done. I'm curious to see where this leads, and who the X-5 he meets in the bar is.