Reviews for Affair: The End of the End
Amaterasu of The Black Flames chapter 9 . 5/24
Amazing! I'd read this quite a bit of time ago, but didn't review it then. However, upon rereading this beautiful piece, I curse myself for not gracing it with a review earlier. It was a great journey, one befitting of Oregairu's legacy. Take care, stay safe and keep it up, RalphZiggy!
ObscureAbsurdity chapter 9 . 1/19
Thanks for this.
Kevinhs11 chapter 9 . 12/20/2020
I can only thank you, due to another fic where they mention you, I decided to look for you and what a surprise it took me to see that you made a continuation of that fic with a bittersweet ending, when I read it I felt bad for 8man and although the ending left an open ending the author decided to leave it there, but you decided to turn that bittersweet story into something incredible in my opinion, thanks for turning the memories of a sad fic to a happy one with an 8man and yukino who are now together.
Akira Takigawa chapter 9 . 8/24/2020
Regardless of several grammatical errors or typos... This, is, wholesome. Well, doubt you'll ever read this, but just wanna express my gratitude for fulfilling this one dream I've had since reading TEoTA.
For solidfying the most universal aspect of fiction, that there is always possibilities, and one end can be the start of another beginning. Respect, man!
A Latinomerican Guy chapter 9 . 9/22/2019
Please upload your other stories, Ralph-sama!

Please!
Fanfic Critic chapter 9 . 9/19/2019
When are you going to re-upload your previous fanfics?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
The most overrated Oregairu fic ever gets a sequel...
From a Zaimokuza clone, though.
What could possibly go wrong?
PrestineVagueness chapter 9 . 9/19/2019
Keeping aside the probability of this work being an appropriate sequel, I must honestly say this is a great read and has fulfilled a desire I never knew I had...
Seohjin chapter 1 . 9/19/2019