Reviews for His Darkest Devotion
Blank54 chapter 1 . 12/28/2023
Uno de los mejores inicios que he leído en mucho tiempo. Es el primer fanfic que leo con esta ship y solo puedo pensar en cómo no he podido darle una oportunidad antes a algo tan prometedor.
Arodnas chapter 45 . 7/27/2023
Best soulmates ever, as enemies or lovers x3
Arodnas chapter 36 . 7/27/2023
Very rarely does a story reach me so deeply... of those pains that are so deep that the tears can't come out, but the pressure drowns you inside TTsTT

I think because of this feeling many in the fandom can't forgive James despite his "redemption". He died for a fool, without a wand, without his cloak that he gave to Dumbledore, and left Harry alone... that, added to his past where he bullied Lily and Snape.

In this story you managed to do much worse xS I would crucify him! Go Tom! Go! DX
Sara Magu chapter 45 . 6/12/2023
Hii, I really like your story. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/27/2023
Wow!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/22/2023
Wow usually stories this long I start to lose interest, but this was well done. Might be my favorite Tom, and Harry, ever.
Oznela chapter 45 . 10/30/2022
A very good story !
Thanks a lot for thids adventure and this grey World.
I Hope Sirius will find Rémus.
thanks
sarrylover chapter 29 . 10/27/2022
Yeah hate to say this but Harry is toxic and stupid. Why is he blaming riddle for being his sounding broad because at the end of the day Harry is being naive towards his friends who tried to kill him. Naive towards dumbledores twisted mindset yet he blames riddle for “scolding” him when all those people back stab him hoping for the best.
sarrylover chapter 20 . 10/26/2022
Harry is really annoying with the whole people saving thing. His “friend” blasted him in the back almost killing if Harry didn’t have the bond then they could have killed him with the blast yet it’s fine he’ll just need to talk to them? Fuck dude stand up for yourself!
sarrylover chapter 19 . 10/26/2022
Hermione and Ron should die. They are so lost in fumbles blinding light so much so they were willing to kill their “friend”
LarinaRichards chapter 45 . 10/21/2022
I loved this whole story. it was so unique. Happy Peter got a role to play, the rats transfigurations were awesome. I wish there was more lead up to the final battle, and the phoenix battle, but the main story, Harry and Tom's story, was amazing.
ArcticWolf1996 chapter 45 . 9/22/2022
Great story! I read your one shot related to this one, and it drew me to this fun ride. Thanks for sharing!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 45 . 9/5/2022
I had to skip past most of the “adventure” after reading, I think, chapter 22, I got annoyed with Dumbledore’s obsession with the blue phoenix and that stupid prophecy. That battle there at the end was good.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 9/5/2022
This story has been so good, that I’ve been neglecting those housework that I need to do, because I don’t want to put down this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2022