Reviews for Pyro Peril
Lots of fire to play with eh? I'd better find out the results in this fire fight in the next chapter then
Princesslego995 chapter 2 . 3/21
Narration definitely gets repetitive at points, but a really good story. (The 7-year-old in me was secretly fangirling at the Kitty X Sully so good for that) And good on you for taking on the reality that this may not be a happy ending. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! :)
Ke-Pa chapter 2 . 2/20
That was brutal I hope it is not actually Derek
ClassicTVfan15 chapter 2 . 1/1
""Sully, If something's bothering you, you can talk to someone. You can talk to me, although I'm not really a psychologist, but it might help." she replied, telling him that if something is bothering him, he can talk to someone, even her although she isn't a psychologist, but it might help."

""You're right. But I think later would be a better time to talk about this, I don't really want to burden the FBI with personal problems." Sully responded, saying that Kitty was right, but later would be a better time to do it and he didn't want to burden the FBI with his personal problems."

""It's okay, Ranger Sully. But Ranger Kitty is right, if something is bothering you, you should talk to someone, I prefer an actual psychologist to talk to, but talking with family and friends could also help." Hunter said, voicing the same conclusion as Kitty, but also suggesting that Sully talking with family and friends could also help."

""Thanks, Agent Stripes. I'll keep that in mind." Sully replied, thanking Agent Stripes for the suggestion and telling the tiger FBI agent he'll keep it in mind."

Little bit of repetitive action going on with these sentences. Might wanna try avoiding explaining what's already been said by the characters.
Ke-Pa chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
When will this story be updated?
Random Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
Cool! You used the idea! I like it!
I wonder, the arsonists, can they be known as the Arson Duo?
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
A tense beginning, but you always know how to get these things started! Fine job so far.