Reviews for Pack
TianYi chapter 12 . 5/3
WOOOOhooooo, thanka for the book!
Love Faith Embers chapter 12 . 4/22
I love this story so much! :D
Spazzman29 chapter 12 . 4/9
You missed an opportunity to have David Attenborough have a cameo appearance as it was his brother who played Hammond. I'm glad that none of Harry's pack died, his relationship with his Raptors was adorable and I like that you made Blue one of their offspring.

What did they end up doing with the volcano as well as the captured Dinosaur, I don't think you closed off those particular plot points.

Its a joy to read your stories as they are very creative, I do wish romance were more of a focus but thats a personal preference. I will admit I won't read all your stories as there are some that I do not like the crossover with, however I do look forward to your future stories.
KMF-G chapter 9 . 3/31
Don't want to pour cold water, but magical VS US Congress is fake. Invisible/disillusioned magicians pouring stunners into limited guards... Eazy win.
Also, how many muglebornons would be there? 1-2%? Bah, they even wouldn't know where old and powerful Pureblood families live as they would be socialy subpar...
TiredandRestless chapter 8 . 3/20
The hell is this? 90 years of witch hunts? The oldest recorded witch hunt was around 355 c.e. when the Greek woman Hypatia was flayed to death by christians for being a witch. It continued on in christianity for centuries, peaking in the 15th century, but still occuring further back. It still continues in Islam in modern day. Check it for yourself, Syria, Iraq and Libya have had ISIL militants behead street magicians in the last decade.

How about we leave the Abrahamic faiths alone? Magic was made illegal in ancient China around 600 c.e., resulting in witch hunts there, Nepal still has witch hunts in modern day along with several islands in Oceania, Sub-Saharan Africa as a whole has had tracking and killing of magic users as something tribes did to protect themselves for millenia.

The concept that witch hunts were only European, or only christian is a very narrow view, throughout history people have been scared of and willing to fight back against the supernatural, that includes people who are believed to have been so.
Mayhem296 chapter 12 . 3/16
Liked this one.
Mayhem
surviversp chapter 12 . 3/10
Thank you for the enjoyable story. It was a fun read.
petalssunwards chapter 1 . 3/8
nice story
Lindie de Waal chapter 5 . 3/5
I love all your stories! only thing I find extremely frustrating... I keep reading dilos as dildos...
Royslady51 chapter 8 . 3/5
The main foods eaten by snowy owls are lemmings and mice. They also eat rabbits, seabirds, and fish when they can catch them.
Jen75 chapter 12 . 3/4
I loved this story. It is one of the best written and most original crossovers that I've read. Thank you.
VashonBeader chapter 11 . 3/4
Nice! I enjoyed this story very much.

I can just see Neville getting a consulting job, trying to help bring back some of the species of plants that were also alive back then...

Fun read. Thank you!
BloodOathMate chapter 12 . 3/2
Excellent yarn.
Surprisingly a good story to read for enjoyments sake. I went over the reviews and honestly it's weird how many of them are bashing the story for it's implausibility,... as if a fanfiction has to be hard set to realities standard definitions.

A human turns into a cat? Sure okay,...

Government officials and the like acting like monsters and getting their just desserts due to their own stupidity? Oh hell no, that's not possible!

Just read the damn thing and enjoy it for what it is. If you didn't like it, move on,... It's not jet surgery (this is phrased intentionally)
Great story