Reviews for Pack
rayhawkins10 chapter 12 . 6/4
Excellent!
Hadeen chapter 12 . 5/20
I was not expecting such a fun story. Great characters and the magical bits were well handled.
LordGraygem chapter 12 . 5/13
Oh, I really do hope we can get some more this setting, it was brilliant!
SixFtWookie chapter 4 . 5/1
I just now realized why the raptor names are so familiar. Are you a HermitCraft fan by chance?
fanreader18 chapter 12 . 5/1
great story aside from all the no maj dick sucking.
I feel like dinosaurs are, in fact, NOT more terrifying than a dragon.

Dragons are basically just flying, fire-breathing dinosaurs.
Plenty of retarded things have been pointed out by others, so I'll just add two things.
First, somewhere early it was said that a dinosaur on the loose would be stopped easily, especially in the States with all the guns, but then at the end the abomination was supposedly such a big issue.
And more generally, plenty of your stories are pointless crossovers where you add Harry and try to generate more problems, since in canon without everything went well enough. Plenty of people have done it with the Avengers, but Jurassic Park is even more stupid, especially given how you "solved" it.
Sage Mode Sasuke chapter 12 . 3/30
Great job
Mikeblade chapter 12 . 3/16
thanks for writing this it helped me relax.
Mikeblade chapter 11 . 3/16
omg they can write there names make one president of the usa just for a laugh
Mikeblade chapter 10 . 3/16
lines one of humans biggest weaknesses people see a line they get in it even if they have no idea what the line is for.
Mikeblade chapter 9 . 3/16
thanks you for writing.
Mikeblade chapter 8 . 3/16
more like it would be a war against magical britain only because fudge is not in charge of the entire magical world and there for can't make other magical countries go to war.

plus the magical's know they can never beat the muggles in a war why else do you think there hiding like pussies there out numbered out gunned and most cities have cameras everywhere they would not survive.
Deana Gem chapter 12 . 3/14
You kept me up until midnight last night, and I was sleepy all day at work.
Well Done!
Love a good story!
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 5 . 3/9
The evacuation of Isla Sorna didn't occur until some time after the Isla Nublar incident. Also, even if they abandoned Site B in June of 1992, then by June 1993 the infrastructure on the island shouldn't be too banged up.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »