Reviews for Pack
wolf-master321 chapter 12 . 5/8
it's the first Jurassic story I've read that's actually been finished I loved every second of it nothing I can say or do could possibly change it to make it better nothing I can say or do critique it I've got no issues if you decide to do a sequel I would recommend lex and Harry's kid going to camp Cretaceous thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us
draco122 chapter 12 . 5/2
Love it. Well done.
Draco122
Hmm I don’t agree that Dino’s are scarier than dragons

Even tho HP dragons are magical cattle

How the fuck are people gonna run from a fire breathing dragon in a theme park?

The running they do from the Dino’s won’t freakin work with dragons cuz they can freaking fly and or roast roast you

Zig zagging might help but dragons would aim better it would also make you slower for the things to eat you

Hiding in a house or building would make the dragons smoke you out or hunt more suitable and filling prey
Blueberry Babe chapter 11 . 4/23
Amazing story. I'm glad I found it again. Thank you.
GBTtown chapter 12 . 4/17
Fun story!
Rebatrek chapter 12 . 4/12
Interesting,funny, and well written! Thank you for sharing your imagination and time.
Dirt Rider 712 chapter 11 . 3/20
This is truly an excellent story! I must have read it two or three times now, and it’s still just as enjoyable.

Thank you!
Dirt Rider
sparky40sw chapter 12 . 3/10
Thank you for a very well written and consistent story.
I loved Harry's resourcefulness throughout in place of the passive dumb of the canon.
Warmest Regards
Ken
TheAssassinofIce chapter 3 . 3/2
You spelled expelliarmus wrong. Switch the letters a and r around, a small mistake but noticable to the trained eye of avid fans of Harry Potter and the fanfiction written about his universe. Other than that excellent job. It was just a small issue, easily fixed or fine as it is, just pointing it out. Truly nothing to worry much over.
HoneyBear84 chapter 12 . 3/1
Loved it and seriously wish it was longer or had a sequel
dork19bookaholic chapter 12 . 2/27
gryffindor777lion chapter 12 . 2/27
Done for the 2nd time! I love this so much! Can I transferred this amazing story to Wattpad? I would give credit, of course.
conceptualthread chapter 12 . 2/22
such a good story!
CarolsSister chapter 12 . 2/18
So Ronniekins never grew beyond his mother's bigoted rants, and Hermione never grew beyond Dumbletwat's reckless labeling her as "The Smartest Witch of Her Generation". Kind of sad, but at least she didn't end up with Ron being hung around her neck as a particularly large and smelly albatross.

Now, if only we could have either Scar or Jelly take care of some recalcitrant politicians...
CarolsSister chapter 9 . 2/18
Large snort at that last bit regarding Scar's advice to Harry about Lex.

I hope I will find out if Dumbletwat and Snape get the credit for being the flashpoint that revealed the wizarding world.
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »