Reviews for Pack
ripper34 chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
Good story
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 12 . 7/8/2021
Bahahaha. I love this so much. I'm totally sharing this with my mom for something to read.
EdTheBeast chapter 12 . 6/21/2021
A perfect crossover of Jurassic park and Harry Potter. It leaves you thinking about the future, but no big epilogue!
Blueberry Babe chapter 12 . 6/8/2021
Amazing story. Thank you!
Spidersauce chapter 10 . 6/5/2021
I . . . don't get it. I get that it's some sort of innuendo, but what is it the British do best?
Spidersauce chapter 1 . 6/5/2021
Wonder if they understand Parseltongue.
Infernus est in animo chapter 12 . 5/22/2021
Damn it. This stuff is too good and I have too much time on my hands. I read this whole thing in like a day and a half... Now I want more...
TianYi chapter 12 . 5/3/2021
WOOOOhooooo, thanka for the book!
Love Faith Embers chapter 12 . 4/22/2021
I love this story so much! :D
Neotono chapter 12 . 4/9/2021
You missed an opportunity to have David Attenborough have a cameo appearance as it was his brother who played Hammond. I'm glad that none of Harry's pack died, his relationship with his Raptors was adorable and I like that you made Blue one of their offspring.

What did they end up doing with the volcano as well as the captured Dinosaur, I don't think you closed off those particular plot points.

Its a joy to read your stories as they are very creative, I do wish romance were more of a focus but thats a personal preference. I will admit I won't read all your stories as there are some that I do not like the crossover with, however I do look forward to your future stories.
KMF-G chapter 9 . 3/31/2021
Don't want to pour cold water, but magical VS US Congress is fake. Invisible/disillusioned magicians pouring stunners into limited guards... Eazy win.
Also, how many muglebornons would be there? 1-2%? Bah, they even wouldn't know where old and powerful Pureblood families live as they would be socialy subpar...
TiredandRestless chapter 8 . 3/20/2021
The hell is this? 90 years of witch hunts? The oldest recorded witch hunt was around 355 c.e. when the Greek woman Hypatia was flayed to death by christians for being a witch. It continued on in christianity for centuries, peaking in the 15th century, but still occuring further back. It still continues in Islam in modern day. Check it for yourself, Syria, Iraq and Libya have had ISIL militants behead street magicians in the last decade.

How about we leave the Abrahamic faiths alone? Magic was made illegal in ancient China around 600 c.e., resulting in witch hunts there, Nepal still has witch hunts in modern day along with several islands in Oceania, Sub-Saharan Africa as a whole has had tracking and killing of magic users as something tribes did to protect themselves for millenia.

The concept that witch hunts were only European, or only christian is a very narrow view, throughout history people have been scared of and willing to fight back against the supernatural, that includes people who are believed to have been so.
Mayhem296 chapter 12 . 3/16/2021
Liked this one.
Mayhem
surviversp chapter 12 . 3/10/2021
Thank you for the enjoyable story. It was a fun read.
petalssunwards chapter 1 . 3/8/2021