Reviews for Pack
kristinamanga chapter 9 . 2/25
C’est l’apocalypse cette histoire... la fin du monde , comme Nostradamus la prédie ! XD
Papa Void chapter 12 . 2/20
Damn good story. Damn good.
akblake chapter 12 . 2/6
Thank you for sharing this! It's my go-to for a comfort read, and I nearly have it memorized by now, but still love reading it :)
KnowInsight chapter 12 . 1/29
Very fun story. :D
Fyr RedNight chapter 12 . 1/25
I absolutely loved this story!

Thank you oh so very much for sharing this with us!
rowenasheir chapter 12 . 1/9
Loved it The second and the third time
NewMystery356 chapter 12 . 11/28/2023
What Tim said about Hogwarts being a “circus” REALLY recontextualized the institution for me; and I love it~ This story was fun as hell to binge, but I’m sad I didn’t get to see Hagrid gush over the dinosaurs. Also, is Dumbledore (and I guess Snape) STILL in that prison?
I’m eager to see what else of yours might catch my eye.
NewMystery356 chapter 11 . 11/28/2023
Raptors that can read and write… Soon they’ll be stealing nuclear codes!
NewMystery356 chapter 10 . 11/28/2023
But DID Harry ever get back his Gold…?
NewMystery356 chapter 9 . 11/27/2023
Love how the Secrecy bubble popped. Wonder if Hagrid will show up. And is Dumbledore STILL Zain that Costa Rican prison…~?
NewMystery356 chapter 8 . 11/27/2023
You’d think Sirius would be less fond of magical law after, you know, being imprisoned without Trial…
NewMystery356 chapter 7 . 11/27/2023
Wonder how they’ll scare off the press. Maybe Harry-Rex will appear, make them think it’s all photoshopped?
NewMystery356 chapter 6 . 11/27/2023
Cool twist; dinosaurs ARE just snakes with extra steps. Or would that be “fewer”…? Harry making raptors shit themselves in fear… and boy was THAT a sentence~
NewMystery356 chapter 5 . 11/27/2023
Well, that’s ONE WAY to get a taste of “long pork”… Snape and Dumbledore crossing borders was the LEAST of their worries, but I bet Haggrid would LOVE the raptors. Politics are fun~
NewMystery356 chapter 4 . 11/27/2023
Okay, that’s what happened to Cedric, but that still leaves Voldemort…
1,148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »