Reviews for What if ?
AmethystWriterx chapter 2 . 4/26/2023
FOR SURE THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAP, ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE OMG

Hi, Author! Nice story!
AmethystWriterx chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
Hello, Artemys-san! It's really nice to read one of your work!

This is the first time I came across to City Hunter Fandom, despite I've been a fan for some time, and the good thing is I found your work first and fell in love from how you made this one. I saw you made another fic in French, I hope to read it!

I really love this idea, an alternate universe from the main issues. What if Kaori agreed to leave Shinjuku and live a good life instead? What will happen to Ryo? After read this chapter, it is implied that Ryo has love Kaori from the first time?

Since English not my mother tongue, I find your work is not so much hard to understand but still beautiful to read.

Thank you and keep writing!

Regards,
AmethystWriterx
neha borkar chapter 6 . 5/5/2022
Hi,
Loved the story! keep writing more city hunter stories!
-Neha :)
Archery chapter 6 . 5/2/2021
Very good story. Thank you for writing it.
vaarikas chapter 6 . 9/30/2020
It's a really nice piece of fanfiction, I'm glad I read it. What I enjoyed in particular was that we got to see the story from Ryo's perspective as well, something that didn't happen in the original. Keep up the good work!
MsCuriosityintrouble chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
I'm loving it!
Mercury1980 chapter 2 . 9/28/2019
Hello, I've just read the two chapters. I love the beginning of your story. It fits the manga even with the alterations. I'lm really eager to read the next one and Wonder how Kaori will come back in Ryo's life. Have a good day.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/25/2019
Salut j adore merci j'espère qu'il aurait une suite es ce que il va aller la voir franchement merci je lis plusieurs histoire et je ne peut pas m'en passer merci beaucoup
AT chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Love the first chapter of the story so much~can't wait to read the next chapter!thank you