Reviews for Usually Laconic
MBB chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
:-)
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Awe. This fic almost made me cry. I miss Oz so much. Especially since the finale and I know that he's never comming back.
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
God, you're making me cry. This isn't fair!

I miss Oz...
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/28/2002
I finally got around to reading this story and I really enjoyed it. Oz and Angel. Interesting pair up, even for a discussion. Couldn't be a 'simple' discussion between two "taciturn men".
Murron chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Very nice story, great character perspective.

I also like stories that fit into the canon and it really makes sense Oz would go to Angel. It's nice to watch the approach between the two characters, see how much they're actually alike. You portrayed the both of them in a lovely way, showing their gentle and caring sides.

Plus, the dialogues felt like being taken out of real life. Especially Giles' lines were so very ... Giles-like :o).
Meltha chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
A wonderful little piece exploring two complex characters. Oz can be very tough to write, mainly because so much of his personality lies in what he doesn't say rather than what he does. Unbelievably, I never before caught the parallel between Angel leaving Buffy and Oz leaving Willow as well as the vampire/wolf situation. And this is a great pairing. Of all the Scoobies, these are the two that seemed to be the most reserved. It makes sense Oz would seek Angel out. Good job.
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
That was really good.
Dr. Tamwe chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
Hey, you're good. Oz is a difficult character to write for, especially dealing with his emotions, but you pulled it off quite well. I particularly liked the ending.
Julia chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
that's SOOOO what shoulda happened after Oz left Sunnydale-land. i mean, we coulda had ANOTHER xover.
Rhythm chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Wonderful! An excellent job with two seldom-paired characters.
Lydia chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
excellent work! I have one small nitpick- No way did In the Dark happen right around the same time as Wild at Heart. I know that BTVS and ATS timelines run differntly but it took at least 2-3 weeks from when Oz returned from L.A., celebrated Halloween and got messed up with Veruca.