Reviews for Graduation
Alkeni chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Interesting. Very nice.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ah, nice. Man! They shoulda TOTALLY had the scene with Larry and Xander! Those were always fun! Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Wow! Very dramatic. Excellent job!
Cakedish chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I absolutely adored this. The missing scenes and episode scenes with bits of insight woven in are equally enjoyable in their different ways. The writing is sweet, simple, and lovely, and the dream sequence is just masterfully done. Excellent job here.
MandiElf18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
wow, thats way better than the transcript! i really enjoyed reading that. very discriptive!
Green Bunny Goddess chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Now I'm convinced you set out to make me cry.

No more fanfiction for me.

For at LEAST 2 hours!
Jessie Cola chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Even better than the original :-) Explains a lot and well written... I liked all the extra tidbits you added.
A Fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Joss wrote Graduation and it was good. But this came along and well, it was better.

The missing scenes help to round up the plot. The details also help the reader discern the character's emotions more clearly than what was shown. I was drawn to the part where harmony bit the hand of her vamp attacker, I love how you neatly manage to wind up that loose end. Everyone who has watched Graduation can and should read this.
Lady Mercury chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
Great story;)
Cal chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Loved it! You are an amazing writer.
Heliona chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Well done, again. :) I really liked your version of it, and the way it tied in. The consistancy between your fics as well, that's clever. :) Keep it up. :)
Gyrus chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
In writing this story, the author puts herself in what appears at first to be a difficult position. We all know the story of "Graduation Day", so why re-tell it? In part, it's the 'missing scenes' HonorH adds, most of which are either sensible (Angel's training of the basketball team in the art of vampire-slaying) or humorous (Xander's final exchange of misunderstandings with Larry). More impressive, however, are the details that she inserts with a single sentence - Harmony biting the vampire that bit her, or Angel running to escape the sun after the fight. These are the chocolate morsels that make the cookie worth eating.
Lore chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
pretty good rendition of the ep, love the extra scenes, they fit in perfectly
Toni D chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
I liked it. Even though it was so closely tied to the real show, I thought it was incredibly well written. Thanks!
Supervixen chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Wow, this was great. I loved the way you picked through everyone's minds without being overly dramatic or anything. Everything was great-your style is amazing. I really liked how you wrote everyone getting recruited and getting prepared. Also, I liked how you added in how Harm was turned, very cool idea of how it went. To tell you the truth, I didn't even know Larry was killed during Graduation...I think I'm going to cry now. Awesome job. :)