Reviews for Next Stop : Danger
walmar chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
Thanks for this really great story, look forward to more
emily chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
your questions at the end make me laugh. btw I am reading YOUR fanfics for something I've never heard of at midnight, so you should know that they are good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
seventeen yeeouch where i live you have to be 15 1/2 thats in december 2011 for me!
MMZ chapter 13 . 2/6/2010
i love this story it so awesome

it made me laugh when Scott ran out on the filed that was good

awesome job
faith bonksie chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
he he he he he I totally loved this ending!

ha ha ha

oh well done!
tanpopo no hana chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
Hehe.. you had me laughing out loud at the end. I didn't hink he'd go through with it, but what do you know...

Great story!
tanpopo no hana chapter 11 . 12/21/2007
You're still doing the 'evil cliffhanger' thing then, aren't you? But how did Al and Gordo get out of that one? (Cause I know they did :P )
tanpopo no hana chapter 10 . 12/21/2007
Er, how can Jeff, Scott and Virg take the Thunderbird if John already took it to go to the airport? Ah well, I'm curious as to how you're gonna wrap this all up!
tanpopo no hana chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Wow, oh my god, I so did not see this coming! Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, I really enjoaed it so far though! But this... you're unbelievable! Ah... Johnny!

But how did they fake their Grandmother's voice so convincingly? Well, doesn't matter. Gotta read on...!
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
Yes! More anguish, more angst! *grins gleefully*

You rock!
straywriting chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
I am dying I'm laughing so hard right now. That was the single-handed best ending to a fanfiction that I've ever read. The rest of the fanfiction was great as well. Thank you for writing it.
Lorency chapter 13 . 7/19/2005
I love this story. Seriously. I love this story. It's really cool. Filled with love, laughter and sadness at the same time.

One of my favourite comments in the entire thing is:

"Oh" Alan grinned, "what are we going to make a tape of us singing our favourite kareoke classics?"

peace out
Joslin chapter 13 . 7/6/2005
Spots on a Pony chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
A good story. I take it that you aren't from the U. S. where the Tracy family lives? I'm asking because I've noticed authors from England and Australia using the term jumper, for an article of clothing. In the U. S., A jumper is a ladies article of clothing, a sort of sleevless dress that depending on how it is cut, may be worn over a blouse. For U. S. readers who don't know that what you call a jumper, here it is known as a sweater. One kind of sweater is a pull over and the other is a cardian which buttons or zips up the front like a jacket.
Chemical Girl chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Hey. I loved every minute of this. Great stuff. A very funny ending as well.