Reviews for Thirteen on the Street
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
This was very clever. I liked the repetitive next to last sentence and then the summary for each paragraph. I could easily peg most of the voices - although Grissom's was not one of 'em. (Which one WAS he?)
This was creative and vastly different from most fanfic. Thanks for sharing.
icanreadncount chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Wow, I really liked that! Especially (I think I spelled that wrong...) when I knew who the POV was. *feels special*.
talyra chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Wow... it took me a moment to realise that each paragraph was a different POV, but once I got the hang of it...I loved the last one, that was soo sweet.
moondancercat chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Wow... absolutely amazing... I didn't match all of them to the POVs at first, but after reading Fluffy's comment they all made sense. I got the main ones and the murderer. Really excellent job, it had to be hard to write all those, but the result is very impressive. :D
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
You did fine job on those POVs. A few were hard to place at first, but I think I got them. A very interesting way to write a story.
Laura chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
It was good, just a bit convfusing. As far as limiting the number of POVs to Two, the number of POVs wasn't hte problem, it was the guesswork to see whose POV it was. Next time you should probably label each POV.

KaiMeara chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Freakin' awesome! Very original and well thought out.
Sonata Arctica89 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Wow I have never seen a story with 13 different POV's is was excellent I totally loved itand I have to admit that PWF is my favourite episode so far out of all the episodes I've watched anyway this was a great story
Elina chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
"Somewhere off the coast of Japan, a butterfly is laughing at me." I loved that line. Okay, I haven't seen the episode, only read the spoilers, so I wasn't that sure who was talking and what they were talking about, but overall, this sounded good. An interesting idea.
RebelR chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Ignore that note to self, this was very good. It felt like thirteen viewpoints and I know that's a hard trick to pull off!

Now to go back and guess who's view point is whos.
iheartcsi chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
wow, Grav. i always love your work, but this one blew me away! awesome job!
wyldheart chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
I liked this story a lot... I loved reading all of the different POVs. Even though they changed frequently, the story still flowed well, and I thought the ending was great. I'm curious, though- whose POVs did you find easy to write and whose did you find difficult?
Sara Sidle Stokes chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Many Different points of View in this Story a little confusing but still one of the many great stories I have read

Write more soon
Fluffy-CSI chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Wow, I can imagine how difficult that was to write, but it came out wonderful! Very insightful, and a good puzzle to boot :) I felt compelled to match up every POV with a's what I came up with:

1. Grissom

2. Greg

3. Sara

4. Archie

5. Warrick

6. Hodges

7. the boss who chews out Grissom

8. fingerprint tech (Mandy?)

9. Nick

10. Brass

11. allison carpenter's murderer (can't remember his name)

12. Catherine

13. Allison Carpenter

So...did I get them right?
sheisnotreal chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
This was just...amazing. Wow. You wrap everything up well and convey so much in a short piece. Beautiful.