Reviews for Fading Away
ChaiW chapter 8 . 6/10
I love this story! Hope you update it soon!
Ayyio chapter 1 . 5/17
This is really good! Please update soon
YellowAsphodel chapter 8 . 5/14
This is so good - can't wait for what happens next! Please update soon please!
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 8 . 4/21
I can't wait to see where this goes.
rachel614 chapter 1 . 3/30
This is very well written, and with excellent characterization! I can’t wait to see more and hope you continue with this
Evening Starlight chapter 5 . 3/27
can't wait for the next update!
love this! pls keep going
bl00d-orange chapter 8 . 2/18
Please keep going!
A5mia chapter 8 . 2/4
I love this story, especially how you portray Harry's situation and Snape's behaviour. Looking forward to reading more!
I like this.
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 2/4
Well written indeed!
Padme.G chapter 8 . 2/2
Cant wait to read more.
GlaszHeart chapter 8 . 2/1
Hello Astral! I'm really enjoying your story Fading Away. It's hard to think of Harry being more abused than we read about in the original series, but I imagine that Vernon thought of it many times when his anger was high. Physical or not, the abusive environment in which Harry grew up should have damaged him terribly and yet he seemed amazingly well balanced. I feel like your story handles it a bit more realistically. The brave front with the agony hiding close behind. I'm very interested in seeing where all this eye-opening is going to take Severus in his relationship with Harry. Both are such reluctant heroes! I'm really looking forward to reading more! Thank you for a great story!
geekymom chapter 8 . 2/1
Fantastic chapter!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 8 . 2/1
So happy to see another chapter. You are doing a great joband I like your pacing.