Reviews for Arc-ventures across the multiverse
Kortegard03 chapter 4 . 8/5
Yeah, it all looks good, but who would be Sephiroth? I can picture who other characters would be, but I'm having trouble with that one.
Axccel chapter 33 . 7/31
Glad this story line was finished up.
Axccel chapter 22 . 7/31
"They fired the first shot!" Actually, it's the other way around. Terrorists performed the Bloody Valentine. Terrorists who were, at the time, the Alliance's enemy. The PLANTS's retaliation basically shut down power on Earth and killed countless people. Sure, the lore says "thousands" but only the most stupid of stupid would believe that shutting down a major source of energy on Earth wouldn't kill a massive crapload of people. To say nothing of the fact that the jammers are radiological weapons, 'nuff said.

Yeah, SEED is one of those series in which I have zero sympathy for the people we're supposed to sympathize with. The show tries hard, in both series, to try to get the audience to be sympathetic to both sides of the war, but the Alliance is the only victim and it was in fact the coordinators' own massive superiority complex that lead to them committing probably the worst atrocity in human history. Followed quickly by committing another massive atrocity and trying to outright destroy all life on Earth. Why? Because they're so arrogant and so bigoted that they could never accept the fact that a few Natural terrorists had managed to kill coordinators.

Well, the destruction of a colony probably also caused them to suddenly feel extremely vulnerable and exposed up there in space which probably would be part of their excessively violent lashing out.

But yeah, Blue Cosmos was arguably the good guy of Gundam SEED simply due to the coordinators' actions. And the writers were trying to achieve the opposite!
Axccel chapter 17 . 7/31
If I remember correctly, the way Thunderbolt ended was rather unbelievable. Plus, there were several times in the duel that the Gundam could have won but for whatever reason aimed differently. Anime has a habit of that sort of thing. But, it also has a habit of letting rule of cool come back to bite characters who use it.
Axccel chapter 16 . 7/31
Revenge actually fills humans with a sense of satisfaction and inner peace. This has been scientifically proven. The idea that it leaves us feeling empty or something was made up to try and keep people from seeking revenge instead of letting law enforcement take their place.
Axccel chapter 11 . 7/31
Ummm...no. If you have to sacrifice lives to save more lives, you should do it. It is entirely justified innately. Risking, or even sacrificing, those lives you could save just so you can pat yourself on the back for trying to save everyone despite knowing that it isn't feasible or that you can only save some is absolutely unacceptable. Evil, even.
Axccel chapter 1 . 7/31
Then there's the lore bits that imply blood echoes are the bad memories and experiences of people. So, when absorbing them with the Doll, perhaps he even experiences those things and has to tough his way through it.
Axccel chapter 18 . 7/30
What you said about what's wrong with choosing the sure bet is stupid. You're implying that it's better to either gamble people on hoping for something better to be available so you can pat yourself on the back and feel good, or that the sure bet should be rejected on the assumption that your data could be wrong.

That is dumb. Whether your data is wrong or not is irrelevant if you don't know it isn't and have no reason to doubt it. You can only make decisions based on what you think you know. Otherwise, you're intentionally making choices without any reason to do so and against the information you have. Which is insanely moronic to do.
Zero chapter 18 . 7/23
RIP AND TEAR
Zero chapter 9 . 7/23
SAIKOU NO COOL!
Zero chapter 8 . 7/23
You madlad.
You really put the whole movie.
Zero chapter 7 . 7/23
GODLIKE
Zero chapter 6 . 7/23
S
CoG.EMIYA chapter 7 . 7/19
At first I thought, how will that work? In the end, I enjoyed reading it. *Salute*
CoG.EMIYA chapter 2 . 7/19
First, the trade mark "oro" is missing
Second, why did you change Tomoe(Weiss) back story. It will be interesting for the cast to know that weiss is Jaune's first wife and the tragedy of their story.
Third, why did you not include Kenshin's best quote in his battle against Jinnei. "You can use whatever technique you like, but now that I said I will kill you… your death tonight has been assured."

Aside from those three, good job. I still enjoy reading this chapter.
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »