Reviews for Flask
DeltaNovember chapter 19 . 9/4
Ah, nothing like a comfy chapter to take my mind off the hell that is starting fall semester.

I don't know why, but watching Taylor hang out with everybody makes me wonder if they could wear her like a suit. You know? Since she's totally amorphous and can split up, you can have an entire closet of Taylor outfits. 100% Taylor, made in the USA.

Maybe my mind's just in the gutter.

In other news, the Gesellschaft are intruding into the bay, huh? An interesting development. Pieces are being moved into position...
firemaster101 chapter 6 . 9/2
Awe poor canary :(
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 9/2
I'm getting Majin buu vibs.
TotallyAChildAndNotAnFBIAgent chapter 19 . 9/2
Is it weird that I kinda want a wholesome tentacle scene in this fic?
JanessaVR chapter 19 . 9/1
LOL! Good slice-of-life chapter here.
AnimeA55Kicker chapter 19 . 9/1
Well of course Taylor is asexual. Everyone knows slimes reproduce asexually... or with human females if its a hentai.
DeltaNovember chapter 18 . 8/9
I'm looking forward to seeing how Emma handles Lisa forcing herself into a friendship with Taylor. There was a moment a number of chapters ago where Emma was happy Paige was sent to the Birdcage, because it meant she had Taylor all to herself. That jealousy made for a powerful scene. Will that resurface when Lisa shows up, especially considering Lisa doesn't exactly have the purist of intentions?

It's fun to see all the pieces rearranged. You've definitely set the stage. For something. Something bad, probably, since this is Worm.
xenahort x chapter 18 . 8/5
hehehe so that is wh Taylor and Lisa became friends i guessing Emma willbe a lot suppisious from Lisa for that.

and i wonder how much will take for Tagg to fuck it ashe did in Canon? he was the director for 2 moths before being Fired for leading to the Death of Alexandria thanks to his actions
xenahort x chapter 17 . 7/11
i really want to see what is next: maye a little taylor/Emma/lisa pairing?
Innieminnie chapter 8 . 6/26
That mam is making me squirm! For future reference, if you haven't already been told...it's ma'am.
Innieminnie chapter 7 . 6/26
Uh...quite yandere huh..
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 6/26
Was the ensing a joke or does her alime actually taste good? XDD
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 6/26
I would honestly be really happy if she and Canary decided to just be best buds and go to the cage together and have this be slice of life lmao interspersed with other villains becoming their friends too xD
Clear Skydancer chapter 11 . 6/19
Just came from Spacebattles after hearing that more of this was posted here. Really enjoying the story for the most part, but there is one issue that I think is a fairly major problem.
The story hasn't done a very good job of making me feel any sort of empathy for the heroes save Emma (though it's wild that she's the exception, just wow). Like, sure, they're all very traumatized by the scary blob monster, but they're coming across as only slightly better than apathetic about Paige's blatant railroading and Taylor's whole situation. Yeah, it sucks that they got their butts kicked, but their problems are so hilariously small compared to the suffering the viewpoint characters are getting that the contrast saps away most of the empathy for them. Add to that the fact that they are objectively the villains in this situation, actively standing by while Canary's getting railroaded and stopping Flask from trying to stop what's a death sentence, empty platitudes about Lustrum aside.
There's more about the situation that makes it hard to feel bad for them, but really those are the main points. It's still a strong story and I'm enjoying it, but it's really failing to paint the heroes as sympathetic for me.
DHK-Joker chapter 17 . 6/19