Reviews for Patrols
Ash Juillet chapter 3 . 8/3
Fantastic! Absolutely wonderful characterisation and the plot was simple yet effective. Great work!
Malfoy-Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/6
Awesome! I love all the descriptiveness of how she was feeling. Really well written. Thank you!Ohthis applies to the whole thing/all chapters! )
SimpleDestiny chapter 3 . 12/12/2020
This story is absolutely brilliant! Fun, sizzling, sexy, hot with just that little pinch of drama. I love it! Any chance for a sequel? Maybe Blaise finding them the next morning? A smutty sex scene in the library stacks? Or even something a little more corny and fluffy? Just saying...I’d be along for that ride! :)
HelenaEonor chapter 3 . 12/6/2020
Absolutely wonderful story! Loved it! :)
Galka chapter 3 . 10/2/2020
Ah the teenage angst. Ah the lack of communication. What a wonderful combo :))
beautyberry chapter 3 . 7/2/2020
I liked that Ron was understanding in this story. When she opened the broom closet I somehow expected she would find him cheating on her and I'm so happy it wasn't like that. Lovely story.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2019
This is so hot
MotekElm chapter 2 . 11/19/2019
well done
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
Outstanding. Thank you for this.
MelCrooks chapter 3 . 10/28/2019
Excellent work.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
So good
cagzclarine chapter 3 . 10/1/2019
Un jeu du chat et de la souris bien mené et tout à fait émoustillant ;-). Merci pour le partage.
PS : contente aussi de voir que la relation entre Hermione et Ron trouve une fin sans drame, avec un Ronald mature.
petrynronlover chapter 3 . 9/30/2019
I really liked this. Thanks for writing
WaitItGetzBetter chapter 3 . 9/29/2019
Love love love!
SpaceKace chapter 3 . 9/28/2019
It’s always better to be a bit bad! Great story! Loved the chemistry you built so quickly. Cheers!