Reviews for Patrols
ZoeyOlivia chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
I mean to be fair who would!
mcal chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOO! ““Hey,” she said, smiling shyly. “I was hoping to see you this morning. I wanted to talk to you—”
“No explanation necessary, Granger. Last night... well, it is what it is.” Malfoy’s eyes tightened. “Best we forget all about it.” —THE ANGST OF IT ALLLLLLLLL! Ron really understanding under the circumstances, and then the teasing and OHHHHH MY HEART! IT JUST ACHES FOR DRACO!

I LOVE SEEING HER DECISION! “From her vantage point in Potions, she could make out the sharp line of his jaw and the perpetual stubble he seemed to be letting grow there. She knew she was looking too often, her eyes finding him every few minutes but she felt drawn to him. And when, from the corner of his eyes, she noticed his gaze flicker over to her and then a light blush stain his cheeks, she knew that it was time to call on the courage bestowed upon her house.
There was absolutely no way she was going back. She just had to make him see it too.” — YOU CAN DO THIS HERMIONE!

THE FEELLLLLSSSS! The swell and the build to just finally get them HERE! ““What in the fuck did I do so right…” he panted, biting his lip, “to get to see Hermione bloody Granger bouncing on my cock.” His words sent a shiver of pleasure up her spine, and she begged for moremoremore until he was helping her, setting a punishing pace and thrusting up into her. It took only minutes until she was crashing, falling, unraveling on top of him.
….
When he’d finished, his arms caged around her, and he released her knee, resting between her thighs and peppering kisses everywhere he could. Hermione trailed lazy routes down his muscled back with her fingers, keening in her post-orgasm flush. His mouth found her nipple again, running a flat tongue over her, earning a hiss.” —I LOVE THEM AND THIS AND YOU! I’m all caught up in the beginnings of their relationship and this is just exquisite! You’re a brilliant author and I’ll flail over your words forever. thank you for sharing, my friend.
mcal chapter 2 . 9/22/2019
such vivid language here that really burns into my soul: “It wasn’t that she hadn’t wanted to see him because, honestly, she had. She found herself missing that flutter that appeared in his presence, but it simply wasn’t appropriate for him to be touching her all the time. If she thought back on it, the touches had been really quite innocuous. A graze of a thumb here, a touch on her waist there. Yet each one was emblazoned in her memory, and it was stoked with a fire poker every time Ron’s clumsy touch bumped into her.” —I love the little things that stand out to Hermione and draw her to Draco in this, and you highlighted them so very well!

this banter and undeniable pull to him here: ““Did you miss me, Granger?” There was a flash of something behind his pale eyes, and Hermione huffed an indignant breath and took a step closer to him.” —brilliantly done!
AND STILL HEREEEE! “Coerced ? The word rubbed against Hermione like an annoying cat. What did that mean exactly ? Padma hadn’t appeared to be the type to slag around just because a handsome Slytherin paid her any mind, but apparently—
….
Hermione sucked in a breath. She had nothing left to say, yet she didn’t want to say goodnight. Even if all they had done was bicker. Even if all they ever did was bicker. She crossed her arms across her chest, rubbing frantically at her arms again.
“I guess so,” she said with a defeated shrug. “Goodnight, Malfoy.” Hermione turned back towards the stairs, but before she could take more than a step, long fingers curled around her elbow, pausing her midstep. She turned, finding Malfoy alarmingly close, the heat radiating from his chest—which was maddening as he was scarcely covered.
She was used to Malfoy’s stare feeling a certain way: cold, calculating, even. But there was a burning in his gaze as it roamed over her features, and her breath hitched as she took slow, deep lungfuls of air.
“Why are you here, Granger?” Malfoy asked, his voice low and husky.
For a moment, she let herself drink him in.” —THE JEALOUS AND PULL AND DRAW TO HIM! IT’s just incredible! And I’m in love with it! You’ve captured them so so so well! And I love hERmione struggling and waring with herself over a boy 3 it’s such a normal thing and I’m so glad she has it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Hermione’s internal voice here: “Gryffindor, her arse.

Bold and brave and adventurous? Sure. That’s why Hermione Granger currently ducking not one—oh no—but two boys.” it’s just exquisite dry perfection! Thank you for sharing this glorious piece of writing!

THAT BEAUTIFUL KIIIIISSSSSSS! “heir tongues brushed together firmly, and in a moment of brazen boldness, she pulled back to nip at the fullness of his lower lip. The gesture earned a growl from him as he pushed his erection into her hip, and her head fell back, lust coursing through her blood as he moved against her.

Malfoy’s kiss travelled across her jaw and then down the taut column of her throat, and she whimpered as he sucked the soft spot just above her clavicle. Her own hands were hanging lamely at her side, and she realized what an ill use of them it was; she curled her fingers around the trim curve of his hips and pulled him harder into her, earning another muted growl against her skin.” —so very excellent! I couldn’t love it more and i see why it changed everything for her! it was PERFECTION! LOVE THIS STORY!
LCB chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
LCB chapter 2 . 9/22/2019
Ahhh dump Ron!
LCB chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Oh great start!
mcal chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Your delicious word weaving is just so beautiful. It’s gripping and transporting and I’m fully immersed in this lovely 8th year story.

I feel the subtleties of things not quite right for Ron and Hermione and it makes me kinda ache for both of them. I’m happy there’s such a normal teenage thing for them to worry about, but at the same time, hate they’re suffering and push through it, when the beginning should be all love and fireworks.

BUT THIS BANTER AND CHEMISTRY BETWEEN HERMIONE AND DRACO IS EVERYTHING! And then you go and add such a richer and deeper layer to it all: “Hermione felt deflated as she and Malfoy paused at the courtyard again, staring at the waning moon in silence. Something about this place and the peace that settled over them made her speak to him as if he weren't Malfoy, even if only for a moment.
"It's weird, isn't it? Being back?"
Draco hummed his response from the far side of the pillar.
Hermoine sat on the low-lying ledge, curling her feet under her. The crisp night air sent a chill through her, and she crossed her arms, rubbing absently at her forearms. "Nothing is like I thought it would be."
"Yeah, welcome to my life," he drawled, moving around the pillar to sit across from her, pushing his fringe back and away from his eyes.” — I love it! Love love love love love it.

Thank you for sharing!
cara0511 chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
I loved this so much!
soconnor8893 chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
Apparently I don't know how to respond to PMs but I'm glad there's a chapter 3 cause it was so good! Not surprised though because I haven't found a fanfic of yours that I haven't liked! Congratulations on runner up!
Ckersh05 chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
Loving it so far
Just to let you know chapter 2 has uploaded twice and is chapter 3 as well
soconnor8893 chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
Never mind, just my phone acting funny! Reading chapter 3 now!
soconnor8893 chapter 1 . 9/22/2019
Are chapters 2 and 3 the same?
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3