Reviews for Zeus and Hades: The Myth of Creation
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Heero and Duo are cute together. I'm glad they were able to bond.
NoaShado chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Awesome! Heero was so himself in this,and I like the way you wrote Duo. You've really captured their personalities. Your writing, as well, was memorable. You are very good.

DL chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
So cute! I loved it.

Very well written, good description and very in character dialogue.

Ja ne
Strawberry Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This is so wonderful! I've never seen Heero so well written! I really REALLY hope you write more on GW soon! They're so good! I ca'nt wait to see more Heero/Duo action or even Trowa/Quatre action!
AmePiper chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Awe! kawaii! That was awesome Eboni! I really loved it! It was sweet and..arg. Im al out of consturctive things to say so Ill just letcha know I really like it and you did a great job! Also, I'd like to ask, where exactly did you see the series? Its just...I havn't seen it, only like...2 episodes, and they were both cenetred around Duo, kinda...and I really want to watch it, like...really badly, its been haunting me for months. Please reply, oh, and I'll cry if you say you watched it on tv, cause Britain is crap and never show Gundam Wing anymore, typcal really, I finally get into it, and they don't show it!

Loved the story!
Higashikaze chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Really good fic! I like it. Is it just me, or do you have a habit of making characters unbelievable sick? Anyway, I hope you continue. Heero's character developement was cute.

P.S.-I like all gummy bears, even the green ones.
koriaena chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
really cool!
Gothic Melting Icecream chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Wonderful. I loved the way you introduced the relationship between Heero and Duo and Heero and the rest of the pilots. I can't wait to see the rest of this arc._
kcgal chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That was very sweet! I like the interaction, and how Heero is basically forced into getting to know Duo, despite himself. Thems some cute snuggle-bunnies! _ hehe. Go Duo - reform Hee-chan! The store thing was a nice touch, and the little scene with Trowa was also gorgeous.

I hope to read more of this Arc soon... *scuttles off to see if there's anymore lurking around* Great stuff!
rainjewel logging overrated chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
hello! i finally made it! i think you captured PERFECTLY the robotic persona of early Heero Yuy. the development was good as well, and you succeeded in not making Duo some super-feminine individual (fem-Duo drives me bonkers). very good. i can't wait to read more!
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Oh, very nice. Though there were a few typos here and there, this was an amazing well-written story! You managed to spin out a very believable Heero and Duo. Your Heero is mechanical and yet very very real and you were able to have these two aspects war with each other as Heero moved through the 'fic. And I always love a person who is able to make Duo the way he 'ought to be; not dumb, not all laughs, no inside, but a rather dark individual who is wrapped up in pretty paper and ribbons. Very good work! Considering this is your first jab at GW fanfiction after just seeing the series, well, damn
KiliKena chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
WOW! This story is AWESOME. Simple as that.