Reviews for The Unbreakable Vow
cookeroach chapter 2 . 22m
We shall watch your career with great interest!
Bamafan101 chapter 4 . 9/28
I honestly don't like the books anymore. Because I could never understand how Lily could turn her back on her bestfriend for one mistake and then take up with the people who had bullied him for years
This story is better showing how a true bestfriend should act.
PS...I HATE Potter, Black and all the Marauders!
julini chapter 4 . 9/26
Great chapter
Puskas chapter 4 . 9/26
Very strong chapter! Sirius and Potter are fools and bullies!
Cukika chapter 4 . 9/26
Very interesting chapter! Poor Severus, poor Lily!
Palmakerekes chapter 4 . 9/26
Severus and Lily needs each other, Potter and his gang are insupportable.
Matyaska chapter 4 . 9/26
I really hate the Marauders, especially Potter and Sirius.
Macskamici chapter 4 . 9/26
GREAT STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
vani12 chapter 4 . 9/26
Well, the Marauders are really some immature toerags. I can't believe that they would destroy Lily's and Severus' beautiful date like this. Who the hell do they think they are for toying with others lives and emotions? To proclaim that Severus hasn't the right to exist due to his fascination with the Dark Arts, his Slytherin status and blood purity believe while simultaneously bullying him mercilessly for his poverty, calling Lily an M-word whore and provoking them with lewd comments is just damn wrong, cruel and hypocritical.

I hope that James will choke on his words and that the Marauders will wake up to the real problems in their world pretty soon. It's interesting that you are transforming James into a closet homosexual man who only pursued Lily to deflect from his sexuality and love for Remus. I have never read anything like this before and I'm excited to see where you are going with this.

I only hope that Severus and Lily will be strong enough to stand up against the Marauders bullying, show them that they are better than to be destroyed by their petty remarks and will succeed in turning their relationship into a healthier one. They both need to work on their issues, try to understand each other better and never forget the love they have for each other. I can't wait to read more!
Lupinfarkas chapter 4 . 9/26
Good chapter! Severus did well by letting Lily to fight with Potter. Potter is nothing more then a bully.
Palmakerekes chapter 3 . 9/25
Nice chapter.
Macskamici chapter 3 . 9/25
GREAT STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Matyaska chapter 3 . 9/25
Lily loves Severus, what a good news! Fantastic!
Cukika chapter 3 . 9/25
Very interesting chapter!
Puskas chapter 3 . 9/25
Very strong chapter! Severus will be in good hands. Lily will be a very good girlfriend.