Reviews for The Unbreakable Vow
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 19h
I don't think Lily and Severus have a relationship to begin with. She never liked him that much to begin with-we have only one short conversation where she *isn't* making him apologize.

But of course Snape is Bad and Lily is Good so maybe if Severus crawls enough-nope, she'll still dump him for the handsome rich pureblood.

Have fun with the story.
spookyone666 chapter 1 . 7/28
would love to know what happens next!
At first, I was worried that this would just be a "snape is the worst and lily is a saint" fic, but it definitely improved! Now that lily has experienced a portion of sev's pain and knows more about his trauma, hopefully she will stop being so narrow-minded and black-and-white
kukuhimanpr chapter 3 . 1/30
there are many versions of severus snape out there. but the most unpleasant version is the ,brainwashed, dumb, temperamental teenage severus snape, which is a very ugly comparisom to the heroic harshly bitter but dependable repentant double agent severus snape. i guess the reason why lily keep trying to be friend with severus until the lake incident was because she desperately want severus to be the wonderful wizard mentor kid he is before they came to hogwarts in their 11th years. though it feels like she's alone in her quest to purify snape, what with the world suffocates them with its prejudice and agendas.
Ew
RedHood001 chapter 10 . 1/27
CONGRATULATIONS! Honestly, you deserved the break/hiatus. We all have our own lives. What matters is that you're doing okay and living the best life. This chapter was worth the wait. Honestly, your work has always been worth it.

I actually love the way Abraxas is being portrayed as such a kind and justifiable character with how he cleverly worded his speech on Hogwarts being safe for everyone. I mean, if his character is like canon then we know he's a Blood Purist but his way of dealing with things was such a clever way to make himself the sympathizer and Severus the victim. Severus IS the victim but the clever thing about the way Abraxas worded his arguments is how he uses the truth to turn the tide in his favor.

And I love how Albus' crime is exposed, showing the severity of the situation. And I love how Lord McKinnon immediately became defensive of Severus once he found out that the boy was actually subjected to such extremes by the Headmaster himself. It IS an incredible abuse of power and Dumbledore's denial just makes it so much worse.

And now the secret is out. I do love how Severus actually hesitated to tell the secret because the Marauders have always gotten away with every bad thing they've done to him. But I love how the odds are now in his favor. Because the fact that Severus was subjected to a Nondisclosure Charm just adds more evidence to the truth in his statement.

I just love how Lily looked to Flitwick to see his reaction. The fact that the teachers are only knowing Albus' act now won't help the Headmaster's case since their trust in him must be shaken. And now Severus has revealed the truth of what happened.

I cannot wait to see the repercussions of THIS! Very well done!
Alexander Prince chapter 10 . 1/24
I like Dumbledore.. Please make him realize his mistake with Severus..
Bamafan101 chapter 10 . 1/24
First congrats on the baby.
Second...ohhhhh the Marauders and Dumbledore just got busted...and I LOVE it. I NEVER liked any of the Marauders and Dumbledore was just a manipulative a-hole as Voldmort was.
cookeroach chapter 10 . 1/23
Congratulations and the best of luck. Good chapter btw
Gaamatsu96 chapter 10 . 1/23
OMG ! That was the most EPIC chapter I have ever seen, it was full of drama and suspense that I couldn’t stop reading for a second !, Damm that was one epic cliffhanger too, it’s too bad I will wait a while for a next chapter, but god your way of writing it’s awesome, very detailed and just wow, I mean you are seriously one hell of a writer and can’t wait to Hear from you again ! This you just wrote it’s exactly what al the Snape lovers wished had happened to help Severus trauma with his school bully’s (even without the snily) maybe he would not have become one as a teacher but who knows.
Hope you are well and pleas take care and good luck!
Mzk chapter 9 . 10/28/2020
I srsly need an update! This fanfiction is SO GOOD
guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Thank you very much for disclosing your plans at this point. You are one in a million.

That disclosure, along with the usual Snape-as-Lily's-Slave slant, has informed me that this fic is not for me. By all means continue it for those who will enjoy it; your writing is better than most on this site.
Nattsly chapter 9 . 8/24/2020
I just found your story and I loved it so much ! I love! I hope you update soon ! c:
Bamafan101 chapter 9 . 4/8/2020
Please please please update this! I 100% HATE the Marauders with a burning passion! Plus I'm a Snape/Lily fan! So anything that crushes the Marauders I'm gonna LOVE!
Puskas chapter 9 . 3/12/2020
I am happy that James, Sirius and Peter will get what they deserve! Good good chapter!