Reviews for Swat Kats: Worlds Collide
Trekker77 chapter 16 . 12/18/2019
Turmoil, you evil b####! I hope they throw her into the deepest hole possible. Poor Max, I hope the SWAT Kats can save him. Go ahead and post the next chapter that you've written. I'm anxious to see what happens!
ElohimEditor chapter 15 . 12/15/2019
Good chapter; I liked Turmoil's return, and the fact that Chance wants to avoid the fact that she liked her. I wonder what will happen if Turmoil discovers Max's secret. Will it make it public? Keep it up!

PS: Sorry for my English; my language is Spanish
Trekker77 chapter 14 . 11/27/2019
You have a Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. Max is fitting in with his new life, it seems. Looking forward to the next story arc.
ElohimEditor chapter 12 . 11/26/2019
Very good story, I congratulate you: keep it up. Now it remains to ask if Johnny will not suspect Max for what Ann tells him of "Number 3"

PD: By the way, for the next movie night, if there will be ... How would they react to IT of 2017?
Trekker77 chapter 12 . 11/20/2019
Thanks for the shout out, my friend. Keep writing as often as you want. This story just keeps getting better and better!
Drago pirate chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
This was an exciting chapter.
Trekker77 chapter 11 . 11/9/2019
Max is in trouble. When Anne tells Johnny about the book Callie found, oh boy. Can't wait to see what happens next. Enjoy your vacation, and keep writing when you come back.
Trekker77 chapter 10 . 11/2/2019
They're hiding that the owner of that book is an alien from another dimention, lol. Oh boy, when Callie puts two and two together.. can't wait to see what happens next!
Unknown chapter 8 . 10/28/2019
This is a great story. I'm not sure how long ago this was posted but I love it and hope it is continued. I miss the Swat Kats being on T.V and reading this gives me something to do while waiting for it to come back. Again this is a great story and PLEASE continue making more things like this.
Trekker77 chapter 8 . 10/25/2019
They can't keep Max' existence a secret forever. Callie should be told first and that he's not a threat to kat kind. He needs a lot of help to get back to his own universe.
some rando guy chapter 7 . 10/21/2019
some story you got here looks good write more I guess
Trekker77 chapter 4 . 10/8/2019
Really liking this story. The villain is really creepy.
BladeKnightmare chapter 4 . 10/8/2019
What if beings like human from another world in swat katz universe gain super strength speed and becomes indestructible but dr viper just turns them into cats while retaining the powerful traits of a human
random reviewer chapter 3 . 10/7/2019
AWESOME STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
BladeKnightmare chapter 3 . 10/7/2019
Great story just had a thought though

Oc villain

Dr void
Works in multiversal time theory kidnapping random people from random worlds and there slowly turning into Katz that are indestructible and super fast and strong
His idea was turned down by the enforcers he does his work off the coast of megakat city on his private island

His project is called dsw dimensional super warrior program
Which involves kidnapping people from there home world and turning them into warrior katz
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »