Reviews for The Adventures Of Elastihound
Loved the chapter and the elaboration on your OCs family. I am now really looking forward to when father and son meet, expecially if it is the Slade from the Teen Titans, which will mean a clash of father and son. I'm also looking forward to the bathound episode. Hope you update soon.
MatbeK01 chapter 6 . 7/2
Good. Wonder what happens next. Maybe Bathound makes an appearance in the next chapter. Please update.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/30
Hi. Loved the chapter and the improvements you made to the super-flea episode. Kevin did look stupid after getting put through the grooming machine. Anyway, the guess that I have for who the father is, is Wade Willson/Deathstroke. But I'm not certain. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
MatbeK01 chapter 5 . 6/30
Good. Maybe The Joker is Max's father. Wonder if abathound will appear in the next chapter. Please update.
Hi there. I found this story while trying to find some works for some cartoons I used to watch. This chapter is pretty good. Looking forward to your next post.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 6/20
Love the story and knowing that one of my favorite shows is back in the form of fanfiction. Looking forward to the next chapter.
I have not seen Krypto the Superdog cartoon since I was a kid and this story is making me feel nastalgic. I have a feeling that I'm gonna enjoy reading this story.
MatbeK01 chapter 4 . 5/4
Good. Wise words from Max. Please update, and I hope the next chapter comes out a bit sinner than this one, don't mean to rush you however.
MatbeK01 chapter 3 . 1/12
Good. Glad to see one of the stories I like updated. I was happy to see the Dog Star Patrol come in. Would like to see more of them, and Max. I figure that the "relationship" part you said at the end about Max could be Brainy Barker. Just a thought. Please update soon.