Reviews for Let's Get Sesshoumaru Laid!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
It's naraku O.O
*dies laughing* XD
oceanic moon chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
WAIT! Totosai and Myoga are also on my list of 'The last person you want to imagine in this position'.
oceanic moon chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
O.O I have just been scarred for the rest of my life... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!XD
I'm already insane so this doesn't really affect me much! LOL! AWESOME PAIRINGS! This one really had me falling off my chair in laughter! Poor Miroku... Glad I'm not him! XD
(actually, I really wish I was him. I'd get to fuck Sesshy! LMAO!) as to who I think fits
'The last person you want to imagine in this position' I'd have to say either Naraku, Jaken or Shippo (I would feel so bad if it was Shippo. Poor guy is not only going to hear about everything now but he's gonna get experience too! XD) please, Please, PLEASE update soon! Ja ne!
PotatoFlakes chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
oh my goodness awesome
Jaken-sama chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Make him f**k Jaken-sama, and then have Rin walk in! Please?
Kamia Keehl chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
LOL LOL LOL LOL! That's so hilarious! I really like it, you could make me laugh in all these stress! Hahaha!

"pre-mature ejaculator" love that line, I hope I could see Fluffy's face when Kagome said that. That'll be priceless, yes yes.
Mikki1213 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
HAHAHAHA XD This story is absolutely amazing,congrats!X3 As for the next person Sesshoumaru sleeps with,it should be definitly be Naraku XDXDXD PLEASE DO!*subscribes to story*
TheTwilitNight chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
...is it Shippo?
Foxyvixen17 chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
love the story so far its fucking funny!
jasmin flower chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
Sesshoumaru/InuYasha! Muahahhahaha!

I've actually been reading these since you were still writing them, and all I have to say is if you update after all this time I'll be thrilled beyond all belief!
sablin27 chapter 4 . 5/29/2008
"The last person you want to imagine in this position" So many choices.

The obvious is Naraku, but that could actually be interesting, entertaining and/or sexy if done right. [Though I'm not sure it could be non-disturbing.] Most of the other characters are eligable young men/women/demons. It could be an old person or a animaloid youkai or even that talking tree. I think paedophilia's probably more disturbing though. Rin's been ruled out, so that leaves Souta and Shippou.
ariel chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
that was so hilariously funny. LOL i mean how do you come up with this stuff. i know when you get around to making a jakostu and sesshoumaru chapter i'll probably piss my pants. keep up the good work. and instead of inu and gang finding sesshy in bed with someone else let naraku or somebody find him.
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
inuyasha? ew... shippo? again ew...
karen chapter 4 . 5/4/2007
Hey omg that was freakin hilarious! I swear I can't stop laughing! :)) especially with the kazaana part where Miroku wanted to kill himself? that was PRICELESS! Anyways, i hope you'd accept my constructive criticism that i think you shouLD end it with that. It would be great if you ended with a big she-bang and all, seeing that the miroku part caught me completely off-guard. anyways, it's just a suggestion. thanks -karen xoxo :D
jessica chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
i don't know what to say hehehe