Reviews for For Better or Worse
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 1 . 7/28
This was so soft and happy and I am so glad that Jace ended up with Raphael and got to have a family and love and safety for the first time. I love Simon as Jace’s best friend, even if I was constantly wondering when Alec would show up since Isabelle was there. But I love how different the friendships are depending on how things go and that Magnus was basically his step father and protective of both Raphael and Jace and then his grandchildren. And seeing Jace slowly get his confidence back and threatening the girl who was planning to hurt his husband was great! I just loved this story and seeing how things worked out between them for their happy ending. Thanx babe!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
This... I did not expect to love as much as I did. Lol. It's cute! Great job Phoe! It's amazing! I LOVE IT!
baka. siano chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
I really love your stories, Takara. They're downright amazing!
Darkness Death and Riches chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
The blessing/struggle of an artist: knowing you have the ability to write the trope you crave, but also knowing the work it requires to be able to make it... Thank you so much Phoe! This was really sweet, and I loved it so much!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 1 . 9/25/2019
Loved it. I’m glad you first make Raphael change and have sex with Jace.