Reviews for Friend of the Devil
Ajfflady chapter 13 . 9/30/2021
I can’t believe I had not read this though I follow you and Freak. I read both stories on split screens on my iPad simultaneously
It was fanfic bliss. The detail you wrote as a support story was fantastic. Your Bella was tenacious and spirited. An eternity of HEA for a dark Hero and his Heroine. Just perfect.
Illy35 chapter 13 . 2/12/2021
"No comment " LOL!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 13 . 1/6/2021
surprised that all of this could be told so succinctly. well done. There were some over the top drama made specifically for the sake of the plot, but you didn't let them drag on and on. Really appreciated that.

Bella is the vamp, Alice and Edward fell into thier lives Before thier father was able to sell them off to keep up his upward mobility. So they went to live with their cousin Charlie. Life away from Boarding school turned out to be great once Bella stepped into the Picture. Even better when Bella accepts what Edward means to her. Rose still upset because ALL women don't share "her" dream of motherhood. Emmett still acting the protective Brother who seems to get beaten up by every other vamp he gets in contact with. very cliché) And Carlisle was Carlisle and Esme was Esme. No real creative enchanments there. All and all it was a well rounded story. Villains weren't too cartoonist and had understandable motivations. So bravo.
sosueme chapter 12 . 11/11/2020
Love, love, love this! Seamlessly filling in the blanks of Isabella's feelings, so rich with magic and love. Pleased you gave her a PhD and that she hung Hades in the sky. Loved that she knew all along of Hades, despite his best efforts. Your collaboration sweetened the pot, you too clearly compliment one another so, so well!
sosueme chapter 5 . 11/6/2020
I love that half the time Hades doesn't seem to know what he's doing, at all! It's fun to see this banter cute god gorgeous master of the underworld be flustered. These 2 and their secrets and their love talk and kissy bits are v sweet. I love that he's cataloging her dead relatives. Love.
TheGreenPanther chapter 13 . 10/6/2020
Loved these stories so much. :o)
I also love how Bella gave us so much more detail…that's a woman for you. :o)
Freya chapter 13 . 10/4/2020
I love your story, I love your Hades!
Thank you very much!
TheGreenPanther chapter 10 . 10/1/2020
I'm reading this story (these stories?) a little late, so I'm just seeing this. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. I'm sorry for his family and all of you who were lucky to have him in your lives. Big Hug.
southernpur-rica chapter 13 . 9/15/2020
Gotta have some hilarity
southernpur-rica chapter 12 . 9/15/2020
t least they got their HEA. Wish it was longer but it was awesome all the same. Truly one of a kind. Could see more Greek mythology being done for these characters
southernpur-rica chapter 11 . 9/15/2020
So she stopped him and then an alternate universe?
southernpur-rica chapter 10 . 9/15/2020
Oh dear my heart goes out to you and his family. Know that I’ll light a candle in his name and his family’s name. May you and they find the peace.
southernpur-rica chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
Who’s Aiden?!
southernpur-rica chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
Well something had to happen to keep him away. But is Bella even human for her to see what she sees and feels and dreams?
southernpur-rica chapter 7 . 9/15/2020