Reviews for Mosaic Broken Hearts
AGreen2222 chapter 14 . 6/22
I know it’s been a few years, but I would love to see an update on this fantastic story!
LucyLove7 chapter 14 . 2/23
I really really love this story! Im so sad that there hasnt been any update. Are you planning to finish it? Id love to see how it ends.
LadyNerdyNerf chapter 14 . 2/17
What the heck this is so good you better update!
lightselixir chapter 14 . 2/6
Firstly, I cried so much…this is such as nicely written and heart wrenching story, thank you very much.

Honestly I love how you approached it and I was thinking imagine getting Natsu’s more dragon side involved and how that would go down. How would his instincts react knowing that Lucy isn’t his anymore and that she is at peace with someone else? Bruh I guess I wanna full blown sob

Anyways, thank you for writing and I hope to see you update this soon!
ToukaKaneki.Ulle chapter 14 . 8/17/2021
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER .. TELL ME PLS
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2021
Anyone else hate how Natsu acts in this? Like, bruh, I get it your dense, but like you CAN NOT be that dense. It makes me so mad that Natsu is like this. This fanfic really be out here questioning my OTP Nalu. Hibiki be a real gem In here though! Love the story though, PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2021
Gonna~kill~soon
Guest chapter 7 . 5/11/2021
I am going to kill something soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/30/2021
is this story going to continue?
AGreen2222 chapter 14 . 11/12/2020
This is an excellent work! I hope you’re continuing it. I would love to read what happens next.
FriendlyPrism chapter 14 . 10/12/2020
ahhhh wow. I just found this and idk what to do now. I really like it, even though it's not as fluffy as I normally would read. Sometimes I just want to reach through and smack them xD. Anyway, this is awesome! Carry on with your writing :)
jayjayare chapter 14 . 9/16/2020
Lol love how Natsu is stuck in the same situation Lucy was in. Curious how that will pan out. Looking forward to the next update!
Chivan chapter 14 . 8/21/2020
oh! i really like the way you write them! none of them feels out of character and I just love how you NOT make anyone suddenly evil just for the sake of the pair xD good job! please do continue!
polarris chapter 14 . 8/16/2020
i just binge read this whole thing, and though i don’t usually leave reviews, i think this one is vastly different from other fanfics i’ve read (in a good way!)

for most other fan fics, lisanna is portrayed as a evil self obsessed selfish bitch, which is totally out of character, and it’s always like lisanna and natsu get tgt and lucy is so jealous, but in this case, things just happened because it was expected of them to, and they were neutral towards everyone without having any hard feelings.

this makes it really easy to look at the story from ANYONE’s perspective and makes the story more interesting? because
1. they’re not out of character. when people are out of character, it makes it very difficult to read a story
2. the story progressed very steadily, which makes everything stretched out so it doesn’t feel rushed
3. (i hope) they FIX THEIR PROBLEMS WITHOUT LUCY GETTING KIDNAPPED by a dude that’s vengeful towards her/her parents/fairy tail, and natsu being all “fired up” to rescue lucy. BASICALLY, this story isn’t over dramatic and cliche

that’s why i like this story. i’m really excited to see the updates, but don’t feel pressured to update! just do whatever you want at your own pace
Crack-jouchan chapter 14 . 8/15/2020
Hmm, if Hibiki does act nasty, I can't really blame him... he courted Lucy fair and square. He doesn't know about the Natsu thing, but that's through no fault of his own. And ever since he's started his relationship with Lucy, Natsu's been nothing but a raging asshole towards him. Surely that deserves some kind of karma..?

And wow, am I relieved he didn't just confess to her like that xD the first few paragraphs had me panicking a bit cause he mentioned confessing but not the fact that Lucy's in a relationship, lol. (But a red rose? That's so cheeeeesy~)

And oh my, Natsu's doing the same thing Lucy did way back :P Rather than promise he'd tell her everything, he didn't give a proper reply. Lucy did the same thing too in Chapter 6, when Natsu asked if Lucy would tell him things, or that she could talk to him. She just smiled, too.