Reviews for Confessions In the End
secretfanficlover chapter 1 . 11/16/2019
Oh wow, this is utterly heartbreakingly beautiful. I always imagined these two would have been good together personally, although I know Rowena had a child (but hey, one can hope). I love the descriptions of Rowena. The descriptions make the entire fic seem very believable. I do feel like Helga would gave gone to those lengths to save anyone, just based on the kind of person she is. But, I do like the fact that Rowena finally admits to her own feelings. The fic makes me wish for some happy ending, although I know there are hardly happy endings in real life. (Not sure if that's what you were going for, or if you just wanted to break our hearts). Don't get me wrong, I love this, it is really spectacular.
MoonytheMarauder1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
There was so much about this that I loved, I don’t know where to begin. First of all, the imagery here was gorgeous. As someone who loves figurative language, I was seriously fangirling over some of the lines. This was a particular favorite: “...her tone saturated with clear desperation.” I cannot tell you now much I loved this. I had to take a moment and just... read it over and over. It was that good.

Now, the raw emotion you packed in here was phenomenal. It’s really not a long fic, but it didn’t need to be. You conveyed so much with so little words, and that’s what made it so remarkably realistic.

I’ve never read a RowenaHelga like this, and... the ending was so powerful, it nearly killed me. I can’t decide if it was more heartbreaking or sweet. All I know is that I want more, because Helga’s heart is too precious to break.

Loved this so much!