Reviews for Reincarnated into the world of Naruto
GamerTag2228 chapter 12 . 3/24
when is he gonna use mokuton, bro I'm wanna see it, but other than that its fire
GamerTag2228 chapter 6 . 3/22
when the mokuton coming
LordVladhe chapter 63 . 1/1
I rename this fic to Plot Holes.
tenzingpasangbhutia chapter 32 . 12/10/2023
Wait no isnt this the part where Asuma dies? Nooooooooooooo
tenzingpasangbhutia chapter 21 . 12/10/2023
I love how Shikamaru intends to just hide and chill with Kimimaro:D
Chadryan chapter 11 . 10/29/2023
I liked this story a lot. There are some mistakes in the story for sure , but they are minor issues. Good luck with your writing and I hope to see even better stories and fanfriction in the near future.
1210justinp chapter 63 . 7/23/2023
basically a rehash of Naruto but author unnecessarily inserted MC to events that changed basically nothing of importance. It's also too vanilla for me, I mostly skipped the novel since it's just too cringe. There's a fine line b/w wholesome and cringe, Author passed that line by a huge margin. The writing is also irksome, author writes a dialogue then indicate the person being talked to instead of the person speaking. The fight scenes are just a bore, nobody give a shit about the signs.

I also hate the fact that MC kept interfering with the orginal battles, MC even said himself that he shouldn't do that coz' it would hinder their progress, so you know what MC did? He still did it anyway and spoonfed and babysit them afterwards. I honestly have no idea how others could stomach their words when they recommend this shit to other people as "the best Naruto fanfic". I bet the auhor feels 2nd hand embarrassment when he reads shit like that.
Ashera fanfics chapter 30 . 3/31/2023
In canon Sakura learned about Naruto's condition during the Kazekage rescue mission, but she already suspected it beforehand.

Something that annoys me is your constant writing of hand signs. It breaks the rythm of your story, doesn't add anything useful and you keep specifying hand signs for jutsu that you have already told those of. We don't need to know how to make the shuriken shadow clone, we need the fight to progress naturally.

Same goes for shouting jutsu names, if you fought Mike Tyson, would you shout to his face "right hook" or "uppercut" or would you try to take him by surprise ? Your OC is literally a former spy and an ANBU, there's no reason he shouts jutsu names like a 12 YO kid thinking it's cool.

Your characters are OP in p1 yet they change very little. What's the point of being special jônin tier in p1 if they're not doing anything with it? the only thing that changed is the Hokage survived, and it has more negative consequences than positive ones, like Orochimaru not losing his soul arms and going personally to retrieve Sasuke in the VotE instead of Kimimaro.

Naruto has not changed at all from canon despite the Hokage being alive and feeling weak in comparison to your OC, Haku and Kimimaro who are around his age and from the same promotion. There's absolutely no emulation between canon characters and your OCHK, that's sad.

I don't know why you made an OC with a team, changed their destinies for it not to change much from canon story. It feels like you let a pebble fall into a lake, some small waves quickly die and let everything go back to normal instead of causing a tidal wave that grows gradually bigger and changes more and more things as the story goes further.

Sorry if it appears as a rant, but I feel like you change things that should change major things in the story yet everything stays exactly the same. Your characters take part in major events but they don't change much of the outcome. It feels as if you wrote a story of a man who time travels back to the 2nd WW, saves Hitler, helps the nazis win yet History remains the same as a whole. It feels unfulfilling, unrealistic.
dastewie2012 chapter 57 . 3/19/2023
Isn’t that a sage of six path ability
dastewie2012 chapter 56 . 3/19/2023
Do sthen explain after not before
dastewie2012 chapter 45 . 3/19/2023
Yoooo did he just get the all killing ash bones
Foolgod chapter 7 . 2/9/2023
How does he know thunder god technique. If it was that easy to duplicate then everyone would use it. Also he doesn't have any sealing knowledge, so how is he making those seals.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2023
the hell
BlueMapple chapter 9 . 1/28/2023
It's a bit odd that Yamato wasn't made aware of his own genin's secrets. Also, being an Orochimaru test subject and an anbu himself, it would have made sense for him to be made aware of Izaya's circumstances specifically.

Besides, what's the point of the bell test when the trio's friendship is already common knowledge ? He is supposed to know his genins in advance. In the canon, the hokage even gave the sensei the opportunity to visit their genin's residences in order to give them a glimpse of their circumstances and personalities.
BlueMapple chapter 8 . 1/28/2023
I know it's a finished story but I still feel the need to point some things :

1 - Why didn't Haku and Kimimaro introduced themselves fully when they entered the academy ?
2 - Izaya, I can understand that the Hokage would want to keep his past and his eyes a secret but... why didn't the council react to Haku and Kimimaro's presence ? And Danzo ?
3 - Isn't graduation between 12 and 13y old in canon ?
4 - "Flying Thunder God" is a sealing technique, not a jutsu. Thus, there is no "screaming the technique". Besides, it is supposed to be the pinnacle of fuinjutsu, no way your character could reproduce it so easily.
5 - By the way, regarding fuinjutsu, why not introduce your OC to the art in a more believable way ? He could have found notes in Orochimaru's lair and copied them with his sharingan and then started practicing the basics (because "copying" doesn't mean "understanding"). Then, in Konoha, he would have found more serious textbooks in the library thanks to an OC librarian who would have lamented that no one was interested in the art anymore. Overtime, he would prove his genius in the art, the librarian would let him access to higher level manuals and even the hokage would have been notified and, to cultivate this talent which is rare in Konoha, would have given him access to other more exotic sources. At the end of these four years, he would have reached such a level that "finally", he would have managed to reproduce his own version of the Flying thunder god by comparing the notes of the 2nd and 4th generously lent by the Hokage (who did not think that he would manage to reproduce the feat of these two geniuses).