Reviews for Lightning Never Strikes Twice
Hearteyesmf chapter 12 . 12/31/2020
I love the idea of Paul being overly involved in Keira’s relationship with Jasper, it just seems so funny to me! Like it gets to the point that people on the outside looking in don’t even know who’s dating who? That’s all I want at this point lol
Doctor-and-Rose-fan-2015 chapter 6 . 12/20/2020
Ahh one can only dream that the little bitch know as Jane would get her just desserts. I hate this little monster
YourpalMoony chapter 12 . 12/11/2020
Bye Kiera, we're here for Paul x Jasper 2020, get with it and move on. EW NO NVM, JASPER WTF WHY ARE YOU WHIPPING OUT YOUR DICK, PAINTING THEM WHITE FROM THE INSIDE? SIR YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR DICK BACK IN YOUR PANTS AND HAVE A COLD GLASS OF WATER. Ok I'm back to Kiera and Paul. IM SORRY, I just really like their dynamics more, and I want more cute moments between the two, and I find myself wanting to fling blonde Edward scissor hands into the sun. I DONT CARE IF THERES NO ROMANTIC FEELINGS I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP FUCKING FIGHT ME. Anyways, the intro was great. I held my breath the entire time, I wanted her to fry the living shit out of Sebastian. I hope we see more of him!
MrsMalfoy-19 chapter 12 . 11/30/2020
OMGOMGOMG! I am in LOVE with both Jasper and Paul, so this fic is legit the BEST one I’ve come across with the both of them in it! I love Kiera and her powers and background is so well thought out and dangerously inviting that I can’t wait to find out what she truly is. And I’m gonna admit: a hot and bothered primal matey Jasper is my absolute favorite Jasper I can’t wait to read more burning scenes between Kiera and Jasper! I also love her close friendship with Paul. I love that the pack accepts her, as well as the Cullens, and how Ramona and Bella are always there to help keep her grounded amongst the hot supernatural testosterone lol PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
YourpalMoony chapter 11 . 10/1/2020
What a great chapter. but also FUCK THAT ENDING WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WHY YOU GOTTA DO US LIKE THAT WE DONT GOT TIME FOR SEBASTIANS BITCH ASS WHEN JASPER -who kind of looks like Edward scissor hands- IS RIGHT THERE! Okay let's be real, Ramona is the MVP of this story and I hope you give her more, like her own story, even if it's small. The parts with Rosalie and Keira were nice, I know they were bonding over trauma, but at least they finally have found someone who understands them. Trauma can echo throughout even centuries it seems, and it took them this long to find each other, but at least they did. Oh look at that bombshell, YOURE HALF A GINGER KIERA? BABY IM SO SORRY, no wonder her world is so fucked up :[ I see you Jasper with your lil crypt keeper hands trying to brush her hair, take my strong hand child indeed. Okay fine, I'll admit it, that part was cute. And of course the Cullens have a fucking private jet, they would have to drive all the way to Seattle to use it, but alright. OK BUT WHERE IS PAWL, HE WOULD FIGHT BLOND EDWARD SCISSORHANDS AND METH HEAD SCOTT MCCALL AND WIN. Can't wait for the next chapter!
shethoughts chapter 11 . 9/25/2020
you can’t left us hanging there!
island.dred.insomniac chapter 11 . 9/23/2020
Damn. Well done.
chellekathrynnn chapter 11 . 9/22/2020
I love your take on vampires
Haku Hazeru chapter 10 . 9/3/2020
I can’t wait to read more I truly loved reading your story so far.
Mirabitur chapter 10 . 8/12/2020
damn, son... mama's gonna be back in town!

so I had the idea playing around in my head that Kiera might be a hybrid of diwata and vampire(or maybe something else, like cthuhlu or something), and I assumed it was you foreshadowing something

I can't wait to read more!

ps: I'm sorry about your cat. I'm familiar with the feeling of losing your fur baby...
Mirabitur chapter 9 . 8/12/2020
edward: the fungus among us
Mirabitur chapter 8 . 8/12/2020
i was just kind of sitting here like 'hey, wait... i thought this was a jasper x oc story, why is paul imprinting', but now i'm imagining paul being all up in jaspers face like 'oh, you think you can just date MY bestie? huh? I think the fuck not! U ain't good enough for needles!'
Mirabitur chapter 6 . 8/12/2020
oh boy oh boy, what does Aro know?
serpalte chapter 10 . 8/10/2020
I like this Bella way more than canon one, mostly thanks to Kiera’s influence on her. The only things that doesn’t let me cross into completely liking her territory is that she still hangs onto Edward.
I also like how you write Jasper. Him and Kiera seem compatible. Though I’m still not sold on the rest of the veggie vamps. I can’t really see her becoming a part of the Cullen’s family yet and being a part of Cullens is a large part of Jasper. Also talking about her in front of her was really really rude and didn’t make them more likeable. I don’t think I would have stayed for a sleep over after that. A nice touch with the mirrors too. I bet Alice and Rosalie hate it.
I’m curious to learn more about Kiera’s family and her history. As well as what she really is. For now her traits make me think of a vampire/diwata hybrid.
Great work. It totally deserves more reviews.
serpalte chapter 7 . 8/10/2020
I like Kiera. She’s realistic and reliable. She’s intelligent and considers the consequences of her and others’ actions. Her self-preservation instincts are a breath of fresh air in a world of stupidly reckless OCs and I adore that she thinks of herself and mostly puts herself first. Her saying that she would turn Bella just to have her friend forever was amazing.
Diwata race is interesting. I like it that you didn’t make them in some gods that even vampires fear like may authors are prone to when writing an original race.
Seeing Cullens through Kiera’s perspective was interesting if strange. Though there’s no bashing or negative descriptions they seem very unappealing. I never really give much thoughts to someone’s wealth, even if it bluntly on display it seem silly to judge people by it, but Kiera’s thought on it make them look vain and spoiled. At this point I really want to see Kiera saying ‘fck u’ to them and leaving Forks to the parts unknown bcs she doesn’t need all those shit they had brought, bring and will bring in her live. And I don’t honestly see Alice and Demetri together either…